Me: hey... wassup?

I said As I sit down next to her. She clicks a couple times on her phone and showed me the screen. It was a twitter post that had a picture of me... and what looked like Jacob, as children. The caption read, "#TB w/ the one that has my heart." My heart skipped a beat as I read that. I looked in the corner and it was Jacob's handle. I placed my head in my hands.

Tati: I'm so confused. When did this happen?

Me: it was one kiss!

I threw my hands in the air and she choked on her water.

Tati: kiss?! WOAH.

She grabbed my face.

Tati: when did this happen?

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

Me: last night...

She shook her head.

Tati: wait. I thought you were feeling Chres? And he was feeling tf outta you?

Me: yeah well. I don't think he wants me as much as you think so...

Tati: Mahalia. You gotta start telling me this stuff cause I'm so lost. Chyna's gonna see this and... imma just pray for you.

She said looking at me with sincerity.

Me: Chyna and I worked that issue out. We met up after school and I told her that I can't control his feelings over me so she has no reason to hate me.

Tati: she does now! You kissed him!

Me: I know, I know...

I said, placing my head in my hands again. That's why everyone was staring at me earlier. The whole school follows Jacob on twitter. The bell rang. Tati looked at me and got up.

Tati: have a good day alright? Please try not to think about it so much..

And with that, she walked away. I got up and continued to my first period.

I walked into the lunch room and spotted Bre in the line.

Me: Brae baby. What's up?

Braelynn: the sky girlie. How's school?

I huffed.

Me: it's been a difficult day. I've been tryna avoid Jacob and Chyna today and my minds been everywhere.

Bre: why hun?

She said as she grabbed a pizza and placed it into her tray.

Me: I kissed Jacob last night, and he tweeted about me this morning. If she sees the post, I'll be dead. If she hears that I even kissed him, I'll be even more dead.

She stopped right in her tracks.

Bre: YOU KISSED HIM?!

me: SHHHH shutup!

I looked around and everyone was staring at us. I quickly paid for my lunch and headed to the lunch table as she followed. I spotting Chyna sitting with Tati and whispered to Bre.

Me: I talk to you about it later.

I sat down and my eyes landed on Daniel. I rolled my eyes. So much mess has been happening, I forgot about this dude. But for an odd reason, he was paying attention to Chyna and not me, like he usually does. She was flirting with him. He turned to me.

Daniel: wassup, M.

I raised my eyebrows to him, to let him know that I acknowledged his presence. He smirked and went back to flirting with Chyna. Swear he's nothing but a player. The rest of the boys came and sat.

Jacob: wassup wassup?

He was smiling hella hard today. He looked start as me and softened his smile.

Jacob: hey Lea.

I gently smiled at him as I was picking with my food. Chresanto set his food down and never looked up as he ate. He had an expression on his face. He looked like something was bothering him, and I think I know what it is. Chyna and Daniel were sitting close making eyes at each other, Tati and Craig were chatting up a storm and Bre, Rayan and Jacob were talking about a movie that's coming out on the weekend. Chresanto was the only one who I could talk to at this point, but I don't know if that would be a good idea. As I was making my decision, he turned his head and looked at me.

Chres: this weekend, can I take you out?

Me: I'll be with my dad all weekend.

I said as I didn't look up at him and continued picking at my food.

Chres: maybe the week after?

Me: I'll be busy with dance.

I really didn't want to go out with him. He needs to make up his mind about what he wants before we can be together. Giving him time and space is the best thing for that. I looked up at him. He was facing me with a sorrowful look on his face that immediately turned into anger. He got up from the table and stormed out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and glanced at me.

Bre: um... what happened?

I raised my eyebrows and huffed.

Me: I don't even know.

I exclaimed as I placed my head in my hands. I getting a major headache, all this was stressing me out. Jacob quickly rushed to my side and slid his hand up and down my back.

Jacob: hey hey... breathe it's okay. Listen, after school I'll come over, alright?

I nodded. He knows just when I'm stressed and just what I need and I appreciate him for that. I looked up, straight at Chyna, and I could tell she was absolutely fuming.