| Chapter 19 |

I pulled up into his driveway, took the key out of the ignition and got out the car. I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell. He swang the door open. He was in a white wife beater and gray sweat shorts.

Chresanto: hey gorgeous.

Me: hey ugly.

I said laughing while letting myself in. He closed the door and faced me.

Chres: oh so now I'm ugly? That's how you gone do me?

He said with his arms out and a smile on his face.

Me: did you think you was cute?

I quietly laughed to myself while searching his fridge.

Chres: I really thought I was, you know, with the way you feeling me right now...

He exclaimed as he hugged me from behind. I quickly tense up.

Me: that reminds me...

I said trailing off my words as I grabbed a soda out the fridge and closed it. I loosened up from his embrace and walked into the living room. I motioned him to follow me and climbed up the stairs and into his room. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

Me: we need to talk. About this.

I gestured my finger at him and me as I sat on the bed.

Chres: what do you mean?

He said as he furrowed his eyebrows and stood in front of me.

Me: what are we... exactly?

Chres: I don't know, I should be asking you that question.

I gave him a look.

Me: why me?

Chres: you the one who got 3 dudes tryna get a you.

He said with an attitude and crossing his arms.

Me: yeah I know that but if you wanna be with me, you should let me know. Or at least act like it and make it official.

I rolled my eyes at him. He looked at me like I was dumb and shrugged. I huffed and pushed him out my way.

Me: idiot.

I mumbled to myself as I made my way downstairs.

Chres: what you mad for?!

He exclaimed and grabbed my arm. I quickly yanked my arm out of his grip.

Me: I'm mad because you tell me you love me, give me all these signs that you want to be with me, but you don't want to make a move! Yes I do have 2 other guys tryna get at me, that should push you to make a freaking move but I guess not! Chresanto August I chose you.

He inhaled sharply. He had a look of guilt in his eyes.

Chresanto: I'm sorry. I just-

He stepped towards me but I quickly stepped back.

Me: I really don't wanna hear it right now.

And with that, I walked out the door. I entered my car and drove off. I wanted to get my mind off of him, so I ended up driving to Jupiter's in town center. I parked my car and entered the restaurant. I walked up to the front desk and asked for a table for one. I followed the waitress to my table. I sat down and she took my order.

As I was on my phone, I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Jacob smiling down at me. I huffed.

Jacob: hey pretty. What a coincidence.