| Chapter 13 |

???: Mahalia?!

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was my ex boyfriend of 2 years. We dated 8th and 9th grade year, then he moved away that summer.

Me: oh my god. Daniel?!

I gave him a big bear hug. He looked good, really good. He had gotten much taller and muscular. He was about 6" and he had curly brown hair. His eyes were also a dark brown, lighting up more and more as he smiled at me.

Me: so what are you doing back in Houston?

I say, remembering he became famous and moved to LA. He was then known as Diggy Simmons.

Daniel: My manager moved his headquarters down here, and I get to go back to school here too.

He said. I guess he's coming back for junior year (11th grade).

Me: wow..

Daniel: It was really nice seeing you again.

He said, emphasizing the "really". I was blushing, not really knowing what to say. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I quickly changed the subject.

Me: I believe this is your car?

Daniel: uh yeah. I think yours is a few cars down.

He said, pointing towards my car to the left. I looked back at him and smiled.

Me: well, it was nice seeing you too. Bye.

And with that, I left. I felt his arm grab my wrist and spin me back around. His ridiculously soft lips landed on mine. I quickly pushed him away.

Daniel: sorry, I didn't mean to-

Me: it's fine.

I said, madly blushing.

Daniel: are you seeing someone?

He said, still holding my hand. I thought for a minute.

Me: no, I'm not.

Daniel: Then can you give me a second chance, please?

Keyword, second. That means he messed up the first time. And for me to give up on you, you really must've messed up.

I called him again. No answer. Where could he be? I decided to go to his house, maybe he was working on some tracks or something. I rang the doorbell. No answer. What the hell? I was starting to get worried. I then realized he always kept his back door open. I went around the back and opened the door. The living room TV was on so he had to be here.. I heard muffled laughing from upstairs. I thought to myself, what the hell could he be doing. I slowly climbed the stairs. The noise was coming from his room. I opened the door and to my ironic surprise, he was on top of some chick, kissing her.

Me: Diggy!

I was hysterically crying. He and the female glanced at me, then continued doing what they were doing. How could he, I felt so betrayed.

Me: DIGGY!

He ignored me. I ran out of his house. I was cheated on by him 6 other times. I had to stop the chaos, realize my worth and break up with him.

Girls, don't ever let any boy take advantage of you. He cheats or disrespects you in any way, you leave. Don't ever let anyone disrespect you. You are all queens. Realize your worth and add tax.

I looked at him.

Me: I gotta get going.

Daniel: can I at least take you out tonight? I've changed, and I want to prove that to you.

I thought for a minute. What am I getting myself into?

Me: sure.

I said, regretting it as soon as I said it. He gave me a big smile.

Daniel: great. Olive Garden at 10?

This is just great. I couldn't say no to him.

Me: fine whatever.

I said, smiling at his excitement. He looked like a little kid. With that, I walked away and into my car and drove off.

I got home and pulled into the driveway. I think it's record breaking to have 3 dates in one night, I thought to myself as I unlocked the door and climbed my stairs. I entered my room and went straight to my closet. I chose an outfit and hopped into the shower.

 I chose an outfit and hopped into the shower

I glanced at the time, 9:45PM. I better be on my way. I quickly went downstairs and outside and into my car.