| Chapter 6 |

The bell rang. I wasn't in my right mind after hearing those words. I disregard them and walked out.

Chresanto POV

She walked out. I probably shouldn't have said that. Damn. I walked out to meet Jacob and the boys waiting for me.

Jacob: aye man!

He dapped me up.

Jacob: so what type of torture-

Me: I kissed her.

Jacob: what?!

He said as he pushed me towards the ground.

Jacob: you idiot! You ain't suppose to kiss her?! Watch your goddamn back Chresanto!

He said and stormed away. I honestly don't why he acts like this, towards me especially.

Jacob POV

THAT BASTARD. I should've been the one to go after her. This dude is falling in love with my girl all over again. I'm off this. Forget school. I exit school and enter my car. If he wants to play, then I'll play even harder. I drove to the CVS across her neighborhood. I got a bouquet of pink roses and Ferraro Rocher. Her favorite. I got to Mahalia's house. The bouquet came with a blank card. I wrote a message on it.

Dear Beautiful;
I absolutely adore you. I got you your favorite :) Hope you enjoy them gorgeous :)
Love, Your secrets admirer

I put the Card in the flowers and put both the bouquet and candy on her front porch.

Mahalia POV

The 3:40 bell rang and I stormed out the 7th period. I hurried to my car and my path got blocked by I group of girls. I rolled my eyes, preparing myself for insults.

Girl 1: hey, my name is Chyna. I heard about what happened at Chresanto's party and I wanted to know if you're okay.

Me: I'm fine thanks.

I said, making my way through the other two girls and outside. Honestly, after Chresanto I can't trust anyone. My phone buzzed. Speak of the devil.

Chres💖:
I really need to talk to you. Meet me @ Starbucks in 20?
3:45PM

I turn my phone off and enter my car.

Chresanto POV

I pressed send. I walked outside to my car until Jessi blocked my path.

Jessi: Hey babe. I haven't talked to you today.

I've actually been avoiding her all day. I'm not feeling her anymore. She's not my type. She used to be all about me, now she just wants to party 24/7. She just wanted the title.

Chres: I've been busy. I gotta go, we'll talk later.

I tried to get in my car but she stopped me from doing so.

Jessi: I wanna talk now! Where are you running to? Going to see that ugly girl again?

I slammed my car door shut.

Chres: you wanna talk now? Cool. We're done. You're a different girl now than I met 3 months ago.

Jessi: What?! What do you mean "we're done"? Is that thot ain't it?! She took me away from you! Jacob was right! She ain't nothing but a thot! Ruining relationships since birth-

Chres: what?

I shake my head and disregard her. She got heated.

Jessi: That's why I messed around with Jacob on the low, so the jokes on you!

Chres: oh okay. I have no feelings for you; therefore, I couldn't care less.

And with that being said, I drove off and left her in the dust.

Mahalia POV

I walked up my driveway and onto my front porch.

Me: what the..

There was a bouquet of pink roses and my favorite, Ferraro Rocher. Who left this here? There was a white card sticking out the bouquet. I read it.

Dear Beautiful;
I absolutely adore you. I got you your favorite :) Hope you enjoy them gorgeous :)
Love, Your secrets admirer

What the hell? What if this is Chresanto? I smiled. Maybe I should go meet him.. I put the gifts in my car and drove off to Starbucks.