| Chapter 4 |

As I was watching Netflix, i got a text. it was from unknown. Probably Chresanto.

?UNKOWN?-

Hey. This is Chres. Party starts at 7.
2468 Royal Lakes lane. Hope you can make it. 😊
5:18PM

I smiled, texed back and added his as a contact. Chres 💖.

Me- k.
5:19PM

Chres 💖: You don't talk much do you? 🤔
5: 20PM

me- Nope. ✌🏾️
5:21PM

I put my phone on charge and ran upstairs to pick out what I was gonna wear. I jumped in the shower. After about 15 minutes, I got out and lotioned myself. I applied my makeup and went to my closet and put my outfit on.

 I applied my makeup and went to my closet and put my outfit on

I hurried downstairs looking at my phone. 7:48PM. Geez.

me: MOM! i'm going out!

mom: alright! you know your curfew.

i slam the door behind me and entered my car. I enter the address into my GPS and was on my way.

I hoped out my car. It was a rather large house, nice though. I get my phone and call him, I didn't want to walk in alone.

phone convo:

me: Chresanto? yeah, i'm outside.

chres: alright, I'm coming.

i hung up and he came outside.

Chresanto POV

I hung up and came outside. I saw a female near her car but I couldn't find her. The female turned around and it was her. Gahdamn she looked beautiful AF! I stood there like a drooling idiot.

Lea: hey.

She smiled at me shyly. God, she's so damn cute.

Me: hey.. You look amazing.

She looked down and blushed. I held out my hand and bit my lip, she grabbed it and I walked her in. I was happy then a mf bro.

Mahalia POV

I never actually realized how fine Chres was. His facial structure was so chiseled and so was his chest and torso, poking out his button up.

I walking in with him, all types of people everywhere and blasting music. Soon enough, the attention turned towards me, followed after whispers. I looked at Chresanto, he looked annoyed by it all. I continued to scan the area and I laid my eyes on Jay and his crew. Shoot. I should've known they'd be here. Chresanto turned to me.

Chres: wanna go upstairs and you know, talk. Get away from all of this?

Me: sure.

I smiled as he led me up the stairs and into what looks like his room. He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him. I took my heels off and sat next to him. He looked at me while fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

Me: what?

Chres: nothing.. Your just really beautiful.

I looked down and smiled while playing with my hair.

Chres: so, tell me about yourself.

Me: um, no.. No, I'll pass.

Chres: I want to get to know you. C'mon.

He smiled. His smile is so freakin beautiful.

Me: um. Well, I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, I'm the youngest. Um, I have a few hobbies...

I said, not wanting to talk too much.

Chres: continue.

He said, nudging me.

Me: okay.. Um. I play the piano, I dabble a bit in basketball. I enjoy cosmetology, such as makeup and hair. I'm a dancer at GRHS, I paint too. I also write, you know..

Chres: that's so interesting.

Me: really?

Chres: for real! Most teens in this generation hobbies are texting, tweeting, and surfing. As in surfing the internet.

He laughed, I joined him.

Me: lmao, right.

He stared at me smiling again.

Chres: I like you, Mahalia. Your different. Not like all these other girls-

This girl burst through the door.

Girl: BABE! They-

She looked at me, then at chres.

Chres: speaking of other girls..

He said quietly. I chuckled to myself.

Girl:  who the hell is this and who are you ALONE with her?

Chres: Jessi, Mahalia. Mahalia, Jessi. What do you want?

Jessi: they are starting the... ceremony.

She said, giving me the nastiest stare. She stormed out.

Me: damn.

Chres: don't worry bout her. Let's go.

I hoped off the bed and put back on my heels. I waited for him to go downstairs first.

chres: after you.

He smiled, and gestured.

I walked before him downstairs, him closely behind me. I reached the bottom staircase and I felt something wet, pouring from my head all down my back. I shrieked and looked up, it was Jacob, standing there, laughing. Everyone in the living room was laughing at me. Feeling tears forming, I immediately ran out the house.