| Chapter 8 |

It was a Saturday day morning. Kinda cloudy outside but it was still a beautiful day. I glanced at my clock. 1PM. I decided to go get some fro-yo at Swirlz in the town square. I get dressed in something slight and entered my car.

I arrived at Swirlz and started creating my signature ice cream swirl

I arrived at Swirlz and started creating my signature ice cream swirl. I first got some coffee ice cream, then I put nuts, waffle cone bits, gummy bears and gummy worms, bits of snickers and topped it of with a drizzle of caramel. I payed and went outside to eat. As I was eating, I got a text message from Chres. Swear, he's the only person I get texts from.

Chres 💖:
Hey pretty girl. Come over soon? Can you sleepover too? 😁
1:48PM

I texted him back.

Me-
Yeah, I'll be be there in an hour. I don't know about sleeping over tho.
1:49PM

???: Hey Mahalia!

I looked up, it was Chyna and the other two girls. Geez, what do these girls want from me?

Chyna: what's up?

Me: nothin.

Chyna: oh, can we chill with you for a bit?

Hm. They look harmless. Why not?

Me: sure.

They all sat down.

Girl 1: Hey girl. I'm Tatiyana.

Girl 2: and I'm Braelynn.

Me: nice to meet y'all.

Chyna was quite thick, now that I was paying more attention to them. She had like the perfect hour glass figure. She was fairly short, around 4'11". She had curly, thick, brown hair all the way down to the middle of her back. She was a light skin. Chyna wasn't a girly girl or a tom boy. She just dressed in between, but still nice. She had almond hazel eyes. She was probably black mixed with some Island, maybe Jamaica, but I wasn't sure. She was real pretty. Tatiyana had more of a pear figure. She was quite flat chested but she was loaded near the bottom. She was a dark skin. She wasn't tall, but she wasn't short. She was about 5'4". She had long jet black straight hair, it looked like a sew-in. She wore a lot of streetwear, now that I was recollecting the last time I saw her. Her eyes were pretty big, and a natural brown. She was gorgeous too, she looked straight black. Braelynn came off as more of a girly girl. She was more of a brown skin. Her hair was a pretty black to brown ombré, ending around her collarbone. She was just skinny, didn't really have any curves to her figure but she was still gorgeous. She was on the tall side, around 5'8. She definitely knew how to dress for some who wears skirts daily. Her eyes were brown as well.