| Chapter 2 |

Mahalia POV

The bell for C lunch rings. I grab my backpack and exit the classroom & down the stairs. I make my way to the cafeteria. As I enter, everyone, as usual, stares at me and whispers to each other about me. I ignore the rude comments, and walk into the lunch line. i grabbed a taco, scanned my I.D., and made my way to a table in the corner, where i sat alone. i peacefully ate, until i saw a shadow on the ground. i looked up. it was Jacob and his crew.

jacob: hey dork. Do me a favor and get up and out our seats.

Me: I sit here everyday.

Jacob: from now on, this is our table. Move!

Raquan: lmao.

jacob: did i tell yall about the incident this morning?

I rolled my eyes. He's such a beggar for attention.

Craig: Do you still need ya mommy? I got her number I can call 'er for ya.

They all started laughing, except one guy, he looked off it. i looked down at my food.

Chresanto POV

I honestly feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is. She's quite lovely actually, and smart...

Jacob: Santo? Santo!

I look at Jacob. I realized I was in deep thought.

Jacob: Get your head in the game idiot.

I guess you can call me the K Michelle of the group. I immediately roll my eyes and walk back to my table. I'm off this.

Jacob POV

Oops. I forgot one thing.

me: Guys, get a load of this.

I grab my mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and my smoothie. I walked back to her. She looked up. I quickly smeared mashed potatoes all over her face. She screamed, causing everybody to look our direction. I smirked, opened her pants, and poured mac and cheese down there. I happily poured my smoothie all over her head. She screamed, once again. I laugh.

me: you look a lil bit better now.

I snickered. Daquan and Craig were laughing like idiots and throwing food at her. She shrieks and runs out the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria is laughing and I smile.

chresanto: damn...