"And who might you be cutie?"he said lowly with his deep voice

"U-uh I'm in this class s-sir."

He looked at me and smirked before moving aside and letting me in.

"Ok everyone it seems we have one more introduction left from our late student."the teacher said as I looked at him sighing and looking at the board behind him seeing 'Mr.Mido' on the board.

"Ok Mr.Mido uh hey I'm (Y/n) (L/N) and this is my first year at Akademi and I'm looking forward to it."I said as males gawked at me and females looked mesmerized by me.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

I looked to the source of my name being called to see Aso rushing towards me and tackling me in a hug.

"O-oh h-hey a*cough*Aso y-your cut*cough*cutting off my c-circulation."I said as he blushed and put me down rubbing his nape and laughing nervously:
Amao,Oko,and Osano walked up and greeted me.Amao with a sweet gentle hug,Oko with a simple wave and Osano with a....bento box?

"D-don't look at me like th-that! I felt bad about yesterday s-so I gave you the left overs of my bento I made in the morning."Osano said as he blushed and I giggled which made all 4 of the boys blush.

"Let's sit down now before we get in trouble."Amao said as we followed him to 5 seats in the back.

-timeskip because I have the lunch scene planned right now and it's amazing!-

We grinned and chatted happily as we sat at the rooftop eating our lunch.We talked about our past and stuff when a guy with purple hair bursted onto the rooftop dramatically(you know who it is)and proceed to walk towards us.

We talked about our past and stuff when a guy with purple hair bursted onto the rooftop dramatically(you know who it is)and proceed to walk towards us

He spotted me and was now some how professing his undying love for me and how I was a goddess and how it was love at first sight.

"Uhhh-."

"Oh hi Kizano why were you running?"Amao said as he went back to his frightened state before and pointed towards the door he came in from to see a male with red eyes and black hair walking towards the group while face palming at hearing what 'Kizano' said as the guy just told him to "shut the hell up" and he sat beside Aso on the bench.