25

the last chapter for this story! Hope you had fun throughout. please comment your thoughts about the story! 🙃🙃🙃...

Read until the end... 😘

Here's the chairs and table set up :)  pero may space sa gitna
Then maraming flowers, bushes and designers cloth all around also, with a curtain covered arc :D

Here's the chairs and table set up :)  pero may space sa gitnaThen maraming flowers, bushes and designers cloth all around also, with a curtain covered arc :D

---//::///-/////-////-----////-----///---

April 24, 2021

the venue was ready all throughout. All the people invited, family and a few friends were getting crowded. The long peach colored shore was emptied for this very special day.

It was already 3:50pm, in ten minutes, they will be starting the matrimonal ceremony in front of a priest and infront of the very special people that were dear to both of the parties.

The caterers were all set and prepped up at the back of the area where the ceremony will be held. Everyone is as excited and as ready as they will ever be. Each was smiling to each and everybody was getting along really well.

At 4:00pm the priest stood at the middle of the venue. He cleared his throat as he proudly smiled with the bible in his hands.

"Magandang araw sa ating lahat! Please everyone take a seat po kasi we are about to begin one of the most special, holy and memorable ceremony in one's life..... Marriage."

Everyone clapped their hands and some even whoo-ed to cheer and lighten up the mood.

The priest signalled the orchestra at the far right of the venue. It counted up to three and they started playing the groom's picked song, The Prayer...

the ceremony has officially started. The band started the intro of the song slowly. And as the intro neared to and and, at the far end of the venue, there stood Maine's mother. She was wearing a blue dress just like most of the people. With a yellow ribbon belt tied on her waist.

I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go.
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know...
Let this be our prayer, when we lose our way
Lead us to the place, guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe
La luce che tu hai
I pray we'll find your light
nel cuore restera
and hold it in our hearts.
a ricordarci che
When stars go out each night,
eterna stella sei

Mrs Mendoza walked down the white carpeted walkway teary eyed. She then looked at the area on her right side that was still half empty. She smiled and continued wedding.