11

"Why Tans?" Richard asked as he fiddled with the beads of the bracelet.

Maine laughed heartfully as she tries to cover the hurt in her heart. 'he doesn't really remember.' she thought

"Bes, baka Tansan siguro." she blurted and laughed once again, making Richard laugh with her making them look like a crazy couple who can't contain their laugh.

"Ano nga? Tanso? sanTans, Rattans, jusko po Meng. Ano ka ba." He playfully complained, acting as if he was very hurt and irrittated at the time.

Maine smiled genuinely, yung tumagos sa bone marrow ni Richard. Then she punched his stomach playfully.

"Someday You'll Know..."

"If love can move a mountain?" He added.

Maine rolled her eyes and walked off from the stalls. She left Richard laughing as he wore the bracelet. She laughed when she saw Richard still at the stalls.

"Hoy tukmol! Tara na! May zipline pa diba?" Maine sarcastically complained as she hiked up slowly.

Richard laughed to himself and shook his head before catching up to Maine who seemed to be getting exhausted from hiking up. It was sunny, hot and quite crowded after all, no one could blame her.

Before they reached the part on where there would be a lot more hikin. And climbing up stairs, Maine suddenly held on to Richard's bulky arm for support.

"Uy Maine! Okay ka lang? Ang putla mo na! Here, drink ka muna ng water. Jusko po." Richard said as he held Maine on her waist to support her pale exhausted body. He took out the water from his back pocket and opened it.

Maine sat on the rock beside them and drank the water until no drop was left inside. She brushed the sweat off of her face and practiced her breathing.

"Okay ka na? Eto, gutom lang yan, eat this chocolate bar." He offered the packaged bar on his hand.

Maine smiled at his sweet and caring Gesture. She took the bar and Tore it open. After a Few bites, she felt the sugar taking over her exhaution and her face started to get some color back.

Richard squatted in front of her and wiped her temples with his towel. He looked at her intently and smiled at her sweetly.

"Okay ka na?" He asked.

"Better. Thank you ah. Siguro kun. Mag isa ako, kanina pa umiiyak pamilya ko kasi nahimatay na ko tapos nasa ospital na ko." She replied, half joking.

"Uy di nakakatuwa yung joke na yun ah." He scolded her.

"Ay, sorry na. Nadala lang ng imagination. Pero seryoso, I'm fine na."

Richard chuckled and looked at the ground in between the two of them. "And then I thought you said, I was the one always getting sick" He said under his breath.

Maine looked at him with such awe. She didn't know if she did really heard things right or she really needs to get to a hospital for immediate care.

"Uhm, could you say that again?" She asked with such curiousness and hopeful at the same time.

Richard looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "I said, I thought you told me that I was always the one getting sick. Didn't you?" He asked.

Maine was suprised and happy at the moment. She has a chance, even if it's just a percentage or a ration it is still a chance. There is a chance that he could atleast remember what they used to have.

"Uy, okay ka lang Meng?"

She didn't realize that he was already getting worried with her sudden stops and hangs.

"Oo. Uhm... Tara na, akyatin na natin to." she offered and stood up then she dusted her clothes.

Richard stood up and continued to trail behind her, still unknown of the things that they had, that He treasured, that he Forgot.