13

Very first note from me po! Hope you liked it so far and updates are coming since studies are over! Keep Reading!

------//-------/::--------//------/::-------

"How's your ankle?" He asked as he lifted Maine's leg and settled it on a cushion.

"Sa tingin ko buhay pa Richard." Maine sarcastically stated.

Richard glanced at Maine with a disapproving aura. "To naman... Nagaalala lang kasi. Bahala ka nga jan. O ayan yelo, lagay mo sa paa mo." he said and walked into his room, Maine then realized she went quite overboard with the ship named SARCASM.

"Hayst. Kahit may amnesia si tukmol di pa rin nawawala yung pagkapikon." she  whispered to herself and smiled.

"Bawian ko kaya?" she asked herself, if someone was watching she'd probably be in a mental hospital right now.

She stood up with one leg and hopped five times to reach her bag and she looked for her phone. She dialed a number and it was answered immediately.

"Oh hello Riz. Uhm available ba padeliver, hehe." Maine shyly asked as she slowly sits on the couch again.

"Ano ba yun ate? Di pa ba kayo uuwi?" Riza asked from the other line.

"Ehh. Uhmmm. As you can see medyo paulan na kasi ng malakas and, yung kuya mo nagcheck in na kanina pa eh." She said, leaving our the part on where she twisted her ankle and almost fell to death.

"Ahh okay sige. Ano ba ipapadala ko diyan?"

"Beef Kare Kare, dagdagan mo ng pechay and bagoong ah. Sinigang na Bangus, Chopsuey tapos... Parequest ng isang Chef's choice niyo hihi."
She giddily said.

"So yun lang?"

"Oh Sis. Extra rice po hehe."

"Got it. Pa rush ko na to, within 30 minutes dadating yun jan." Riza said confidently. "Oh by the way. Nasaan ba kayo?"

"Sky ranch.. Kanina pa kami nakabalik from picnic grove eh. Anyways, room 16 kami Riz. Salamaaat."

"Sige ate. Ingat! intay niyo nalang yung deliver made specially for you."

Maine let out a hearty laugh and ended the call. She tossed her phone back inside her bag and reached for the remote control beside her. She switched on the television and looked for a channel that would fit her mood.

After a few more rounds from channels one to sixty seven, she finally settled with HBO. It currently shows If I Stay, starring Chloe Grace Moretz.

She was just about to cry when the doorbell rang. She turned the tv's volume down and stood up cautiously, not wanting to worsen her ankle. She slowly hopped on one foot towards the door and opened it. It revealed one of Riza's staff from her restaurant. He was a skinny teen holding two plastic bags.

"H-hi po. Kevin po, Umorder daw po kayo sabi ni Ms. Riza?" He asked in a surprisingly deep voice.

"Yes! Uhhm eh, kuya medyo you know. Yung paa ko kasi. Can you put it sa dining table, ayun lang oh mga exactly ten steps lang."

"Sige po."

The young lad rushed into their room quietly and removed the contents of the plastic bags. He counted the recycable bowls and ran back out of the door.

"So kuya, magkano po ba?" Maine asked.

"Wait lang po." he said and took out. Piece of paper and read it quietly. "Ms. Mendoza, 1, 250 nalang daw po. A quarter of your meals are on the house na po."

"Wow. Okay. Eto oh, sabihin mo kay Riza sayo na yung change, tip ko na yun sayo okay?" Maine said generously.

"Talaga po? Nako maraming salamat po Ms. Mendoza, malaking tulong na rin po ito. So, I receive 500 pesos po. Have a nice day po and enjoy your dinner!" He giddily said and ran off immediately.

Maine slowly closed the door shut and hopped towards the dining area. Good thing it was nearby since the room was just quite small, much like a japanese apartment.

She opened the big bowls containing the viands that she ordered. Then she grabbed some plates and fixed them on the table with the rice. She threw all the unnecessary things and walked back towards the couch and layed down, making herself comfortable. She texted Richard and waited for him to come Out of the room. If he was mad, he couldn't probably stay in there all night, he has to eat or drink or atleast go to the bathroom.

She left the light open at the dining area for Richard to put his attention onto it. As she was watching and waiting, she didn't notice that she actually fell asleep.

--////--------////-----///:-///----------

Richard woke up to the beep of his phone. He looked at it and saw Maine's text.

From: Nicomaine
"Hey. I'm sorry. Please come out."

He sighed and stood up. He slowly walked out and noticed the sound of the television. He saw that every place was dark. Except from the light of the TV and the dining area. He walked towards the table and saw the buffet-like food that was prepared infront of him. Then he noticed the note on the table and picked it up.

To make it up to you...

He smiled and chuckled. He opened each bowl and genuinely smiled from ear to ear. All of his favorites all in one table, in one meal.

He walked to the living room and was about to call Maine's name when he saw her innocently asleep on the couch, an ice pack still on her ankle.

"Hay. Sorry na Nicomaine. Cute mo pa rin by the way."