marriage at last

I was in a holding cell for 4 hours until Harry made a deal with the gaurds and bribed them. 4 hours may not seem like a lot but it was a lifetime for me. I had been waiting so long to marry my Donald and Harry and I had to spend 4 hours in a jail cell in my best outfit. Oh well, it's over now thought.

"Hillary" said Harry, "I made reservations at a place. We're getting married in 5 minutes. We were in the car at this point, Harry was driving and I was shotgun. Donald sat in the back eating McDonalds. Suddenly we pulled up to a place called "The Flaming Teet."

"Harry!! This is where we're getting married??!!!!" I yelled this at him making him jump back in terror.

"It was short notice!! I'm sorry, love muffin!"

"Sorry?? Harry I love it. It's just what I invisioned." I nearly cried with happiness. This is exactly the place I had always dreamed of getting married in. We jumped out of the car and hurried inside dragging a reluctant Donald with us.

"Welcome to The Flaming Teet! Glad ta teet ya!! Do you have a reservation?" We were greeted with this at the door.

"Why yes we do" I said with excitement. We got everything set up and the ceremony began.

"Lateets and gentletits welcome to the marriage of Harry, Hillary, and Donald." A man dressed as a huge teet said this to the empty room.

"Do you, Harry take Hillary and Donald to be your-"

"Yes now let's just get on with it. We all fucking do, okay?????" All of us nodded. Even Donald.

"I now pronounce you husbands and wife. You may now all make out. Have a teetrific day" said the giant teet man in a monotone voice. He then walked out.

"I don't fucking get paid enough for this stupid fucking job." I heard him say this as he marched out. Harry and I made out first. I felt his hairy lips touch mine and- WAIT WTF?? HE HAS LIPS???? eh whatever, I thought, I'll just keep kissing him. After that I looked deep into my Donald's eyes and did what I've been waiting to do since I first saw him. I put my face close to his. He pulled away so I pulled him in and slammed my face into his and went at it. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. It tasted like mcnuggets and asshole. Yum, my 2 favorite foods. When we finished kissing I nearly fainted, it was magical.

"Let's go on our honeymoon right now!! I can't wait any longer!!" We all started heading out and towards the car.

"I made reservations for our honeymoon" said Harry. "It'll be at a nicer hotel."

"Are you excited Donald?" I said turning to him. He didn't say anything, he was eating another happy meal. I know he was excited though.

(The next chapter may contain slightly disturbing adult content.)