The Proposal

After we got inside I pulled Donald into his office. I wasn't planning on doing this but when I saw Donald today I knew I had to. I am going to propose to Donald.

"Donald, I have loved you for a long time and I don't think I can live without you. Will you marry me?"

"Okay. Wall." Donald said staring at the wall in front of him" I started tearing up with excitement.

"You need to tell Melania you don't need her as a fake wife anymore." I told him. He snapped out of his concentration on the wall.

"Oh yeah. Hey, bitch get in here!" He yelled. Ivanka, Tiffany, his 10 maids, his female chef, Sarah Palin, 2 prostitutes, and Melania all ran in and stared at him awaiting a response.

"He meant Melania. Sorry about that." I said to the other girls who ran in. They all sighed in annoyance and walked off, all except for Melania.

"He's marrying me, he doesn't need you anymore!" I said to Melania with a sassy tone. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm free" She whispered in disbelief, and then she shrieked "I'm finally free!" She ran out as fast as she could. I can't believe she isn't devastated! I shook my head in annoyance. Poor Donald, I thought, he had to live with that horrid woman.

"Donald, when are we having our wedding?"

"Uhhhh...wall."

"Okay Donald, tomorrow it is!" I started jumping up and down with excitement. Nothing could ruin this moment! Or so I thought...

"I have a confession to make" said Donald's hair, clearly upset. "Hillary you can't marry him, I love you! Please marry me instead! Ever since the day you creepily bribed Donald with money to let you into his home, I've known I loved you! Ever since I first called you toots and since that day we waited at the hospital for Donald I knew what we had was special. I'm a lonely guy Hillary and all I've wanted all my life was to find the girl for me but I didn't find a girl, I found a woman. You. I care about you Hillary and all Donald cares about is walls, money, and himself. I have cared about you since I saw your beautiful, wrinkly, old, creepy face. Please toots, I love you so much." I was shocked.

"I'm sorry Donald's hair, but is it even legal for me to marry you?"

"My name is Harry, not 'Donalds hair' and I don't know but what I do know is I love you and I can't live without you! Donald doesn't even care about you. He hasn't said anything!" Donald was indeed standing as still as a statue, watching the wall as intensely as always. But I don't care, I love him and always will! But then I realized something else, I also love his hair! He has been there for me and I admire him just as much as I admire Donald. What am I gonna do?!

"Oh my god, I love both of you! How will I ever choose!!!"

"I have an idea." Said Harry with excitement.

"What's your idea." I was very curious to know what could possibly mend the situation.

"Polygamy."