Bill's Secret is Revealed

When I got home my head was still in the clouds. I couldn't believe how well my trip had gone. I feel a bit guilty though. Donald and I have such a connection and I feel nothing when I'm with Bill. Ever since his affair things have been different.

When I walked into my house I was greeted with a terrifying sight. Bill and Flavio had their lips pressed together! Bill must have gotten a venomous spider bite and Flavio was trying to suck out the poison. Oh no!

Bill pulled from Flavio and looked up at me with surprise evident on his face. Flavio looked utterly shocked.

"I am NOT having sexual relations wih this man!" Bill quickly said. At this point I was really confused.

"I didn't even think of that, I thought that...Wait a minute...Bill are you...gay?" I was praying for him to say no. Even though I had lost a lot of feelings for him I still couldn't believe the man I used to love never loved me back.

"Hillary, at this point if you can't answer that yourself then there is a big problem." Bill said, totally deadpan. So he is gay? Or isn't? I don't know! I'm just going to go with he is... I think...

"Why did you marry me then?"

"I didn't realize I was gay until I saw your... you know...." He told me. Flavio giggled.

"Why did you have an affair with a female if you're gay!?"

"People were starting to suspect things so I hired an actress to play my secretary and the rest is history." Flavio gave Bill encouraging looks as he spoke.

"I want a divorce!" I wasn't angry as I said this. I was excited! I can finally be with Donald! Bill agreed a divorce would be best.