Trump Broke his Rump

Though the trip to the hospital was around 10 minutes, it seemed like an eternity to me. At the moment, Trump's hair and I were pacing in the waiting room with extreme worry. Suddenly the doctor walked in.

"Are you guys here for Mr. Trump?"

"Yes! Is he okay?!"

"Naw he's dead." The doctor said frankly. My brain started to go foggy with shock and tears started to poor out of my eyes.

"Oh wait, nevermind, I read to the wrong chart. Trump is fine he just broke his ass." When the doctor said this I was so relieved.

"Can I see him?"  I asked

"Sure, he should be awake now. He's in room 3a" As soon as the doctor told me this I rushed down the hall to his room and saw Donald laying in the hospital bed.

"Donald, how do you feel?" I asked him.

"I feel great. I wanna build a wall. A UUUGGGGEEE wall!" Donald tried to stand up but screamed in pain.

"Take it easy Donald! The doctor said you broke your leg melons!" Donald's hair said as he walked in.

"Yeah Donald, take it easy!" I repeated. Donald's hair soon stepped back on his head.

"Hillaryyyyyyy" Donald said.

"Yes?"

"I am going to build a great wall."

"I'm know Donald, I know." After I said this, Donald started singing a song in the tune of London Bridge:

"Don Dons gonna build a wall
Build a wall
Build a wall
Don Dons gonna build a wall
It'll be UUUGGGE"

Gosh he's so smart and poetic I thought as I stared into the distance. When I looked back Donald was asleep and so was his hair. Damn that man falls asleep fast! I decided to stay until he was discharged from the hospital so I sat in a chair and watched him the whole time he slept. The 8 hours of me watching seemed like a mere minute. He's so handsome!