Confessions

Today was the day Bill and I finalized our divorce and I can't help but be excited. I can finally tell Donald how I feel! I ran out the door and down the street. I was too excited to grab my keys and drive.

When I got to Donald's mansion I knocked on the door but it wasn't Donald that answered, it was his pet donkey. Whoops, I mean Melania hehehe.

"I need to see Donald" I could barely hide my disgust towards her as I said this. She doesn't even deserve to be a fake wife for MY Donald! She looked at me funny but let me in. She lead me to a room and told me he was inside. I walked in and there he was.

"Hey, you came to see me toots!" His hair said, suddenly alert.

"Actually I came to see Donald. I have something to tell him. 

"Nobody ever wants to see me!" His hair started sobbing "people never even talk to me, they always want to talk to him! I need friends too!" With that his hair started peeling off his head and running away. Donald was unfazed! He is so brave!

"Donald your hair ran away!" I told him.

"My hair has words. And feet. I like walls." Donald said.

"Donald I need to tell you something... I love you..."

"Everyone loves me! I have all the best words and I'm rich! Wall. I like walls. Wall." As donald said this his saggy chin wagged. Wow he is so handsome.

"Donald I divorced my husband and I really want to be with you." I pleaded.

"Do you like walls?"

"Yes Donald, very much"

"Cool" I see what he's doing! He's playing hard to get! Suddenly, Donald's hair walked back in.

"Sorry for my outburst. I'm okay now" he said as he climbed onto Donald's head.

"Wanna have a sleepover? We could build a wall out of pillows and watch a documentary about walls! I like walls! Walllllllllllllllllllllllllll" Donald said.

"I would love that Donald!" I replied with a smile.

"I'll go put my jam jams on!" And with that Donald walked out of the room leaving me with my thoughts.