Meeting Donald's Daughters

It has been a few months since Donald shattered his ass bone and he was feeling much better. It's also the day after Donald won the election. Today is a sad and happy day. The day before I had been really upset and I'm still kinda sad but I'm happy for Donald. I decided to visit him today.

When I reached his mansion he was outside looking intently at something.

"Whatcha doing Donald?" I asked him, as I approached. His head shot up and his hair whipped back causing it to shriek. He scoffed as if I was dumb not to know and said, matter of factly:

"Wall. I'm building a WALLLLL!" This really confused me. There was absolutely nothing there...

"Donald, you have to actually use bricks and stuff to build a wall. Donald looked at me angrily and started to cry. His hair started yelling at him to shut it. Suddenly Ivanka walked out.

"Great job Hillary! You made him cry!" She shouted at me. Then the turned to her dad and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay Dad!" Donald's tears stopped and he smacked Ivanka on the ass.

"Shut up bitch! Make me a sandwhich!" He yelled. Ivanka smiled and told me she always knows how to cheer him up. She walked into the mansion, probably to make Donald a sandwhich. As she walked in Tiffany walked out.

"Hey dad, I heard you crying, are you okay?" She smiled kindly at Donald as she said this. Donald looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Ivanka already let me smack her butt, go away Talula!" Donald snapped. Tiffany's eyes started to well up with tears and soon she full on started to cry.

"My name is Tiffany dad!" She ran inside crying but Donald looked puzzled.

"Who the hell was that bitch?" He asked.

"Donald that's your daughter..." I  said, shocked.

"Oh yeah, her name is Tammy, right?"

"No Donald her name is Tiffany!"

"Oh yeah"

"Donald can we go inside? I want to talk to you." I asked him, changing the subject. Donald didn't answer he just skipped inside. Much to the dismay of his hair who was whipped off by his intense skipping.