Arriving in Vegas (with a bang)

I looked out the window and smiled brightly. We're almost there! It had been a smooth ride, aside from when we got caught in that storm and crashed and landed on an island and then had to rebuild the broken parts of the jet using coconuts and tree bark. That set us back 3 days but now we're back on track!

"We're about to land but their is a bit if a problem." Harry yelled from the control room.

"What's wrong?" I said to Harry, quickly snapping out of my thoughts.

"We're about to land and I've lost control of the jet. We're in the direct path of that strip club and I think we're gonna crash into it." Harry sounded calm so I figured we would be fine. I sat back and waited.

A few minutes later I heard a sickening sound and felt the jet crash into the strip club. I saw fire and heard the screams of strippers and guests at the club. Argh, they are so loud and dramatic.

After the fire calmed down I grabbed Donald's hand and walked out as Harry jumped onto his head. Donald gasped as he saw the charred remains of the club.

"Wallll!" He yelled with remorse as he dropped to the ground and grabbed the hot charred remains of the club wall. He hissed with pain but still allowed the ashes to burn his stubby hands. He frantically started to sweep the ashes into a wall shape as he sobbed like a child throwing a tantrum.

"I'm gonna fix you! I'm gonna make you better!" He continued to try to make a new wall with the ashes but it was a lost cause. Even so he continued. Wow, he is so determined!

"Should we get him?" I asked Harry.

"Naw," He replied "let him mourn." Harry and I sat in the ashes and waited for a while. Suddenly we were disturbed by sirens.

"Go knock out Donald and grab him and run as fast as you can! The cops are coming!" Harry yelled frantically. I grabbed the charred leg of a stripper and wacked Donald over the head with it. His crying ceased and he flopped to the ground. I scooped him up and Harry and I ran. We heard sirens in the distance , slowly getting farther and farther away.

When we were a reasonable distance away from the police cars I grabbed Donald's wallet out of his pocket so I could pay for a cab and go to a hotel. As it was about to slip it out of his pocket his hand gripped it yet he was still unconcious. I had to think quick to get him to let go of the wallet.

"Oh well," I sighed "I guess I won't be able to buy the wall for Donald." Donald's hand immediately released the wallet. And I grabbed it. Wow, he is such a giving person.

I opened the wallet and counted all the money. There was 500,000 dollars in it and 17 different cards for various things. I decided to get an Uber and go to the nicest hotel in vegas.

When the Uber arrived the man looked really scared and confused.

"Is that... and you're... why are you wearing that... why is his hair... um... you know what, just get in." The frightened man said.

"Thanks bro!" I buckled Donald in and Harry climed in behind him. The frightened man turned pale and confused.

"His hair just moved! OH MY GOD!!" The Uber drivers eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fainted. I pushed him into the trunk and drove the Uber myself.

When we got to the hotel I parked the car and gave the Uber man a one star rating. Fainting on the job is so unprofessional, he's such a jerk. Harry got out of the car and I carried Donald to the door. When we walked in I realized I left the unconcious man in his car and didn't pay him. Eh, oh well he's probably fine