My life with Markiplier -CHAPTER 5

This is a few days after the livestream happened... " Autumn, come here" I heard Mark yell to me from his room. I walked into his room, wide eyed " I just got the results of how much we raised in the charity!" He smiled and looked quite excited, bouncing up and down like a child. " How much??" I said, smiling " $95,000! This is amazing! Those animals are going to be getting good treatments and will find new homes" I ran up to Mark, Hugged him and said " That's fantastic!" He looked at me, confused. " You just, hugged me.."  My smile faded " Yeah, I was happy for you so i gave you a hug. Problem?" Mark smiled again " Haha, no i was just messing with you." I laughed " Hah, very funny, is that what you wanted me to come in here for?" He turned looked at his computer screens, looked back at me and said, "Come closer, i want to show you something on the computer" I walked closer to the monitor seeing youtube up on the screen " You said you wanted to see what I did in my videos. So here you go!" He pulled up a video with the title 'the fall of slender man' "This is by you?" I said. He replied "Yep!" He pressed play on the video and i could not get over how funny it was to see Mark with a big pink mustache and apparently it was his alter ego.. ' Wilfred Warfstache'. As the video went on, I laughed even more everytime I heard  ' Wilfred' Speak. It was just too funny. When the video ended Mark looked at me. I looked a him and said "' I love it! It's genius! How was slender man in the video?" He replied by saying " Wasn't it obvious? It was Wade!" I laughed quite prefusely " Oh gosh, Mark! That was just great! I have to go downtown to see my mom, she wants to talk to me. I'll be back around 4:00pm " Okey dokey! You better be back on time girly.. Or else!" I laughed and left the room. He was still laughing with his cute little laugh I could still hear him, when I was halfway out the door! He was laughing like this " HA! HA! HA!" Over and over again... Oh gosh.. I love that guy.~~ When i got home at around 4:30pm. I walked and went to my room, Then the bathroom. I went into the living room, to watch some T.V. Mark was sitting on one of the chairs so i decided i would try to scare him. I walked behind him and grabbed his neck and when he turned around he had that pink mustache on fromt he video! A.K.A his ' Warfstache' He said "  F*** YOU SLENDY! Warfstache dont take s*** from NOBODY!" I dropped to the floor laughing because that's what he said in the video ' The fall of slender man '  He got up out of the chair and said " I told you slendy ! Warfstache don't take NOTHING from NOBODY"  What i said? Nothing. I was still laughing for another  5  hours. Or what seemed like it...