Chapter 15.

I know I literally just updated 15 minutes ago, but I wanted to get this on wattpad because I've had it written for awhile. 16 IS written too, so expect that sometime.

Anyways, hope you like it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ A few weeks later, Autumn's birthday ~~

"Mark, this is beautiful!"

Mark and I sat in the living room to watch TV on my birthday, nothing special. But what he had for me was a nice surprise.

"I hope you like it," Mark smiled.

It was a gorgeous silver ring with two gems on it, one was a light amethyst colour and the other a light rose. (That's my birthstone, I was born in October, hence my name

"It's both of our birthstones. I thought it would be really special to get us both one, to show our love together."

 Then Mark pulled another little box out of his pocket. He opened it a ring exactly like mine out.

"I'm yours forever." Mark seemed really happy with himself and I can see why! I jumped up and so did he. I gave him a huge hug & kiss and he returned it.

"I'm taking you out for dinner tonight, too!"

"Oh, Mark, where. You've outdone yourself"  I was trying not to seem too eagar.

"somewhere special", Mark smiled

"I had better go get ready then, I love you"

"I love you too"

I ran to my room with a huge smile on my face that I couldn't hide. I sat on the bed and I must have been staring at that ring for 10 minutes.

When I was looking through my clothes to find something to wear i'd lost hope in finding something nice. But then I seen my purple one strapped maxi dress. It would be perfect. All of it. I'd imagined Mark and I sitting at a fancy dinner table,wearing fancy clothes, eating fancy food, talking all fancy like. Drinking with our pinkies up for some reason, and then dancing the waltz. It would be perfect for sure. No matter where I am, as long as I'm with Mark, it's perfect to me.

I got into the shower and then I did my make-up. Finally, I was ready, but of course, not before taking a huge amount of selfies.

After 2 hours, I was ready. Not soon after I was done, I heard knocking at my door.

"Are you ready, my darling?"

It was Mark. I took a deep breath and gave my dress a few last touches. What was behind the door is not what I expected.

Mark was in a fancy black suit with a fancy black tie. Oh god, he looked handsome.

"Going somewhere fancy are we?" I said and Mark laughed

"Why, yes! You look beautiful, as always." Mark, charming, as always.

"Shall we go?" He put his arm out and I locked mine with his.

Perfect.

Mark took me to a restaurant called, "Boca" in downtown Cincinnati. It was beautiful.

"Only the best for my lady!" Mark said as he pulled out my chair and bowed when I sat down.

"Thank you Mark, so much"

He then pulled out a bottle of red wine from underneath the table, poured two glasses and then said, " To autumn, for turning 24 and being the best girlfriend ever!"

We each took a sip of our wine and then,

"Also, to Mark, for doing all this and for being the best boyfriend ever."