My life with Markiplier

Chapter 1. Girl meets boy

I sat there, waiting. For what, you ask. For nothing to happen as it usually does. People walk past me day by day, i watch the teenage girls walk past me and giggle. I see the boys walk past me and say dumb crap to each other. As i was sitting there i had a thought what if someone were to take me in a home- No, nevermind that will never hap- "Hi, there" I looked up, it was a tall handsome man about 24 years old. "My name is Mark " He smiled. I looked confusingly at him.. " w-why are you talking to me?" " Well, you looked lonely so i thought id come and talk to you"  He smiled again. I've never seen a smile so lively and welcoming.  "Oh, thanks" I smiled. "Do you mind if i sit here with you for a while, you know just to talk for a bit, i have time" He made an extra big smile this time. I blushed and said " Yeah, of course you can! " Oh did i mention that i have no home, and i live on a bench in the middle of Cincinnati, ohio. " So, why are you just sitting on the bench all the time?" I looked down at my legs, i was shaking noone had ever talked to me before " I-I don't have a home" He gave me a serious and wondering look " You dont have a home?" I replied, "No, sadly. My mom kicked me out a few weeks ago, I stayed with my friend for a little but then I got kicked out from there too." "Oh, that's really sad, if you want you could come live with me , i have room to spare " He smiled again. I blushed and excitedly said " Oh my goodness, YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! " I smiled and I guess it was sortof just a reflex but i leaned over and hugged him, But he didnt move away. He hugged me back, he was so warm i could have stayed there all day. I leaned away from our hug and said, "When can i move in? " "Right now!! Come with me!" We got up and started walking, I looked at his hair he had the cutest little mohawk i've ever seen!  "So where do you live?" I said, still blushing. " I just live on the outskirts of town. Oh and I am also a famous youtuber my name is Markiplier on it and -" i interrupted him mid sentence " Your a famous youtuber, I cant wait to see what you do in your videos!"  I said. "Well i do stuff like. Play horror games, Rage games, Fan made games, etc. "  " I have so many fans and i love them all to death, without them I'd just be a guy behind a camera being a retard." We got into his car it was amazing and there was a logo on his steering wheel, it was an M, in a blocky minecraft style. "You seem so sweet, and caring of your fans I hope your just as sweet and caring to me " I said jokingly "Oh, don't worry, I will"