My life with Markiplier - CHAPTER 4

When the movie finally ended, I was scared out of my mind. Pretty much the whole time i was either screaming, covering my eyes or grabbing Mark's shirt. It scared me so much i was afraid to go to bed, even though it was 1 am. "I should probably go to bed, but i'm too scared to now"  He laughed " Well, I'm going to bed so i will escort you to your room madame" I laughed this time " How can you go to sleep right after watching a movie like that?" I said getting up " I love the horror, don't you love the horror?" He stood and looked at me " Sure, yeah, but i just can't go to sleep afterwards" Me and Mark started towards the door " Oh, as long as you're living with me.. you'll get used to it" I laughed and said " I'm going to try to believe you." We both giggled, i think he was making fun of my laugh but either way it was funny. We got to our rooms and i walked into mine and he said " Have a good sleep, don't let the evil dead zombie get you"  " I can only try and same to you" I said laughing and sat on my bed " Okay , just remember though, you cant scare me. Remember I play scary video games for a living" He walked into his room and i closed my door, got into my bed and went to sleep. Although i couldn't help but dream about the movie i had watched. 

I woke up in the morning at about 9 am. But i could've slept another 3 hours, Mark woke me up by saying " Hello everybody, My name is Markiplier and this is Wade and we're having a charity for Bestfriends.org. An animal foundation that helps animals in need. So why not donate?" When i heard him say that i remembered that he told me he was having a livestream with Wade. I got up trying to be quiet and go to the bathroom when i acidentally stubbed my toe on the wall and then i heard Mark say " What?! I just heard a noise" He walked out and seen me and i said " Sorry" and laughed then he grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room " Hey everybody! This is my new friend Autumn! She's living with me for a while, she's the noise i heard" I stood there staring at Wade and he stuck his hand out " Nice to meet ya"  I stuck my hand out and said " Nice to meet you... Sorry i look like this..." Wade laughed " Don't worry, it's ok!" I looked at the screens and then at Mark " Is this the livestream?"  "Yes it -" Wade started to say and Mark interrupted him " SHUT UP, WADE!! Yes, Autumn, this is the livestream" He smiled and I smiled back and said " How many people are watching?" He had a thinking face and stated " Over 4,000" I looked at him with a face I can't even describe, i just felt so embarrased! I ran out of the room as fast as i could " See ya later, Mark! I'm outtie" He laughed and sat in his seat and yelled " See ya later!" I went to the bathroom and went in my room, got dressed and just stayed there for awhile. I am so embarrased.