Chapter 12

I was walking home from work at ten O'Clock. I accidentally tripped on something on the ground but i didnt quite see what it was. Out of nowhere a boy came from the darkness.

"Are you okay?", 

He asked, sticking his hand out, gesturing for me to take it. I grabbed his hand and said,

"Yes, i'm okay, just a little fall"

I got up and swiped the dirt off my clothes,

"Thank you", I said as i put on a smile

I looked at him wonderingly as my sense just came back to me, he looks pretty young, he shouldn't be out this late at night. There are so many weirdos out here at this time.

"So, what are you doing out this late?", I asked. "I'm just", He paused, "out for a walk" He said hesitantly.

"If you don't mind me asking, what might your name be?" I asked, so i could thank him properly.

"My name is Michael

He smiled for a quick second, then his smile went away. 

"Well, nice to meet you, Michael!" I said.

"So, I know this is completely random, but, do you know Markiplier?" He asked.

"Yes, actually, I do, I live with him. Why do you ask?" I said.

"I seen you in one of his livestreams when you were in your pajama's and when Mark said how many people were watching you ran out of the room and said 'I'm outtie' "

I laughed, "You remember that huh? That was months ago, I am still to this day, so embarrassed. Mark and I laugh at that all the time"

"Wait, you live with him?! What is he like in real life!?" Michael asked.

"He is, equally just as nice, caring, sweet and kind. He is an all together great guy. Also, when he gets drunk, in real life, he tends to turn into wilfred warfstache, he puts the mustache on and everything." I said, "Do you mind me asking how old you are?"

"I am 15, I should probably get going now, it was nice talking to you!" He smiled

"Wait, would you like to meet Mark?" I asked, smiling.

His smile got extra big and his eyes filled with more life than before, "Yes! I would love to meet Mark!"

I smiled extra big "Okay, meet me at starbucks tomorrow at two O'Clock! You're going to meet him!

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" 

He was practically jumping up and down with excitement. 

"See you tomorrow at starbucks" I walked away and waved goodbye to him, he was still jumping up and down but waving goodbye to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, Mark was in the kitchen drinking a cup of milk. When he seen me he put his cup of milk on the counter and ran over to me and hugged me,

"I missed you so much!" He said.

"I missed you too!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek

"I have some news. Not sure if it's good or bad" Mark said

"What is it?" I asked

"I have an opporotunity to move to Los Angeles" He said hesitantly, "I can move there in a month, come with me!"

"Mark, that is amazing! I would love to, but, my heart is in cincinnati, I was born and raised here, I-I can't just throw that all away to go live in Los Angeles. What is there for you?" I said,

"I want to move there to be with other youtubers and be able to do more collabs, believe me I do love it here, but I just can't be travelling every weekend." Mark said, and i had to unremittingly reply "Mark, go for it, but I just can't go with you."

"Autumn, I love you. Please, come with me! We will visit Cincinnati a lot.I promise!" He said eagerly.

"I will think about it. But now I have news.

"What is it?" he asked

"You're going to meet one of your fans tomorrow" I said, Smiling.

"Goodie goodie gumdrops, whats their name?"

"Michael, I met him tonight walking home from work! I fell and he helped me up! Then he asked me if I knew you, I said i live with you and i asked him if he wanted to meet you and he said yes!" Mark yawned and said, "Okay, let's talk about this tomorrow I'm really tired."

"Okay"

Mark and I went to bed and all i could think about was moving to LA and what it would be like. I guess I was literal when I told him I'd think about it.