My life with Markiplier -CHAPTER 2

When we finally got to Mark's house i stood in awe of what stood before me. His house seemed like it was a mansion, with concrete slabs leading to the front door and there were two long thin windows beside each side of the door. " This is my humble aboad" He said looking at me, smiling. "It's... Big" I smiled at him. "Yeah i know it's an appartment, but it's good enough " (Ok i might have over exaggerated what his house looked like, but it did have concrete slabs leading to the front door)  "Shall we enter?" He said Grabbing my bags we had picked up at my moms on the way to his place. "Oh, no! You don't have to carry my things, i can do it, Mark." I said trying to grab it form him "No, you're my guest so i will carry it for you!" He said proudly, like he was superman or something.  "Ok, Mark. " I smiled and walked through the door. "Whoa, It's actually pretty big in here, This is not what i'd expect an appartment to look like" And it wasn't. "Yeah it was pretty cheap for what it is. so this is where i went when i moved out of my brothers place" He placed my things in a room near his "This will be your room" He smiled and gestured for me to come over  " I like it! Where's your room?" "My room is just right next door!" He Moved out of the way so i could see his room "Nice computer, Dual screens though, isnt that hard to control sometimes?"  He laughed. "No actually, It's easy to manage once you understand what to do with dual screens" We both laughed this time. "Oh and right here across from your room is the bathroom" "Ok, awesome!" "and here is the closet  with the blankets and the sheets and all that fun stuff"  "I'm sure i wont get cold anymore"  He laughed and then did a semi serious face that made me laugh. " Anyways, I will go cook supper, you get all unpacked and get everything straightend around while i do that" I laughed because his face was so amazingly funny i couldnt help myself. "Hahaha, you like my serious, funny face, huh?" "Yes" I said still laughing as i walked into the room and started to unpack "I like you already, girl." He said as he walked away. As i got started i was thinking about how handsome he was, and how the tip of his cute little mohawk touched his forehead. Maybe by me living with him i'd get to know him and maybe we could be more than- I interrupted myself Because that would never happen. I'm just a homeless girl he picked up off the street. "Supper is ready!"  I walked out of the room into the kitchen and he had made Chicken and dumplings. As i was just staring at the food, almost drooling. he said, "  It's my favourite" "Really? I thought i was the only one who liked chicken and dumplings!"  " Oh my gosh, I just realized i never told you my name, How rude of me." I stood there frozen looking guilty "It's ok, What is your name?"

"My name is Atumn" He stuck out his hand, smiling, " Well, Nice to meet you, Atumn."