30 Thirty

"Ah. That's mean you come here because of last night"

You scoffed. "What else it should be then"

"Well.. Yes that's true I said that but I'm just being honest. Isn't that bad for lying people around and fooling them?" He said plainly , while dispatched every sight of you.

"What the-"

But before you could finish your speech, he suddenly try to close the door as you fastly acted first by pushing the door with both of your hands.

"Hey I'm still not done talking with you" you yelled at him, try hard to push the door.

Like always, Jungkook is much more stronger and that's sure the door still can be shut easily.

"Open the door now coward or I will bomb this door even with your whole apartment. Don't think I did not dare" you claimed as he then open the door a moment later.

He looks at you, observing up and down at your sight then realized you just coming without anything except your clothes.

"Then where's the boom, kitty? Want to talk with me? Get inside now"he said and smirks then went inside leaving you with the door still open.

'What the fish! I'm gonna stuck with him again!"

"I swear to god, I really want to boom you" you murmured.

As you forcefully had to get in his apartment, your body start feeling the anxious again as your fingers keep shaking.

Damn! He's shirtless and how the heck you're not noticed this earlier?!

"What's wrong? Let's have a sit" he said.

"Jungkook.. Please put your shirt on before we start this conversation" you said more like ordered while try not focus too much and making eyes contact with him.

What do you expected? You're not gonna shows any interest with all those muscles like most of the girls probably do.

It just yukes.

"It's good that you are more calming now. As what you wish" He then go to his room and takes one of his black shirt and wear it.

Jungkook were about to sit next to you but you quickly stop him.

"Wait! Don't sit here. Go there" you pointed at the couch that was opposite from where the couch that you sat.

"This is my house. I guess it's up to me wherever I want to sit" he said, demanded.

"Just please don't go near me. I-" you paused for a while thinking about the reasonable answer to tell him.

"I can't stand your strong smell. My nose hurt" you said, quickly covering your nose.

"Tch. You're not scared with me right?" He said, already familiar with your strange attitude which is running away from him all the time.

"N-no. Of course I'm not. You are not even a goblin or grim reaper after all. Just sit there cuz you will just only wasting my time" you said.

"Jungkook! stop picking up your nose and tell me what have you told her?"

"Wait.. Let me recalled first. My brain isn't working now" he claimed, purposely delaying your time.

"Faster!!!"

'Omg this is so frustrating'

"She's getting mad at me because I accidentally said your name when we we're sleeping. It's happen without I noticed it" he confessed.

He finally talk after 5 minutes thinking about... uhm you don't know what it is.

You feel like want to throw up.

"This is really disgusting me. You was sleep with your girlfriend and saying other women's name. The worst part is you takes my name!" You said with a sarcastic tone.

"First, it just only a sleep. Second, I told her the truth that I will not be able to sleep with her when I'm thinking of you all the time."

"How many times I have to tell you. I'm married!"

"Stop tell me then. I know that you're fucking married with that Minho guy, so what?!" He narrowed his eyes in annoyed.

"Moved on and living in the present. Not the past!" You said to him.

It was a silent for awhile before you continue.

"Seriously stop making her cry again and again. She's suffers a lot because of you. Please care about her existence, Jungkook. I'm begging you cause I know it would not work by yelled over and over." You started to look at his eyes.

He just ruffles his hair and sighs.

"She leaves the house, without even a words yesterday and I don't know where else to find her"

Yea it's not like he's not try to find her. He already did but failed.

"Then what? Go to her and persuade her to comeback. She's kept crying since last night" you suggested him.

"Don't worry about that. I'll take her back as fast as I can" he said before continue "Did you also hurt like this when I'm with Minju, back then?"

'She loves me back then' he thought.

"Past is past for me. Even I was hurting, you cannot turning back the time. Make sure you pick her up" you give him a small smile.

"And one more thing, I hope you will stop playing with the camera again if you know what I mean.I'll go now" you said and stand up making your way to the exit door.

Jungkook looks confused by the camera words that you told, but not thinking much and just let it go and followed you quietly.

But before you could reach the door knob, Jungkook suddenly catch your arm, already stand behind your back out of the blue.

"Well.. You can't go out that easily. We're still not done yet" he suddenly stated.

Your heart started beating rapidly. "What else you want to talk about?" You asked, try to stay calm.

"Actually I'm pretty confused about my real feeling towards you and her"

"Huh?" You pretend not to hear him.

With Minju he feels loved as she knew how to treat him better. But with you. It just really hard to explain when his body won't but his heart want you so badly.

"Just this one last kiss and all my questions will be answered" he said seductively while come closer to your face.

"NO NOT AGAIN. I WILL SUE YOU I SWEAR" you stuttered as the distance was too close until you can feel his hot breath.

He then chuckled right after success in tricking you so easily.

"Aw look at your funny face. I'm just joking, coward. I'll let you go now"