Chapter Twenty-Six

Mr. Stone’s POV

“I love you too Zak.”

My heart skipped beats as my stomach did complete turns. Hearing those three words come from my angel had me wanting to hear it over and over again.

I sound like a chick huh? Fuck it, I don’t care anymore. This beautiful girl in front of me is all mine. I’ll risk looking like a love sick puppy because…well I am.

I can’t believe a few short weeks ago, I was in constant battle with myself to stay away from her. What the hell was I thinking?

So what, she’s my student. It’s not like we’re hurting anybody.

I thought about her being 16, trust me. I did. But age is seriously just a number, when you find the one you are meant to be with, you can’t just push them away and move on.

Real love doesn’t work that way.

Annie is the ONLY girl that I’ve ever said those words to. I might’ve hooked up with a lot of girls when I was in high school, but I wasn’t stupid enough to lie to them.

Now I got to experience that special moment with the one girl that tore down my walls. She made me love her from the start and all she had to do was smile.

Annies POV

We finished our meals in each other’s company. It was great that we had our own little private section.

With school, Greg and Cara always on us, it was definitely a GREAT escape.

They were about to serve dessert when Mr. Stone stopped them.

“Actually, can we take it to go please?”

“Yes sir.” He waiter did a mini bow and exited the room

I picked up my glass of water with my left hand, the same arm my bangle rested upon. I stared at it for quite some time and ran my finger over the diamonds.

This is my very first…anything with diamonds.

It had to cost a fortune. I had to find a way to repay him for everything he’s done for me.

I really don’t deserve a guy like Zak. He seems so experienced with all this and he’s using it on me.

What the heck did I do to get this lucky?

“Ready angel?” He said to bring me out of my thoughts.

“Of course.” He held out his hand for me and I took it as I stood up.

He led me through the empty restaurant back to the limo where the same man held the door open for us. Zak held all of our belongings and still managed to help me into the limo.

Before he climbed in, he shut the door a little and started talking to the driver. The driver did a lot of nods, smiles and ‘yes sir’ before they parted and Zak joined me in the back.

I couldn’t help but to stare at the man beside me. He looked so sexy in his suit and tie, which he wears a lot but since when does it look so put together, so sharp?

He chuckled and I glanced up at him through my eyelashes. “Why are you laughing?”

“Because I’m too damn sexy for you to not stare.” He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him as I burned bright red from being caught.

“I can’t help it.” I said shyly and rested my head against his shoulder.

“Come here.” He said, holding my waist firmly while he used his other hand to grab under my knees and lifted me onto his lap.