Chapter Five

Video is kinda what I had in mind for the choreography

(:

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning came and I dreaded music for the first time in years. Zak may be gorgeous, but he lacks in the personality department. Surely if he wasn’t so conceded he’d be perfect. That’s not going to happen while he teaches though; all the girls boost his confidence level each time a drool stain is wiped away. Yeah, I know I was one of them yesterday, but that was before he started speaking out of that incredibly sexy mouth of his. Oh god, I got it bad. I can’t even point out flaws without complementing him in the process.

Dance team had to dress in our uniforms for the ‘welcome back’ pep rally held this afternoon. The uniform consists of a black shorts and a gold fitted shirt that barely covered anything. I don’t get how this passed as a uniform, but it’s not my problem and it made us feel hot.  Of course in school we had to wear our black and gold lounge pants and jacket over it; too much of a distraction maybe?

Cara picked me up and drove us to school. I swear we spent twenty full minutes talking about her and Andrew. I know I wanted them to be together but damn, I wasn’t expecting to have our conversations limited to one topic. Finally we rounded the last corner and the school was in close range.

Jason came over to me and kissed me as soon as we got there. Thinking about Zak was horrible of me; I have an amazing guy right in front of my face. He was my everything and he was a complete sweetheart.

“Hey Baby.” He interlaced our fingers, rubbing his thumb on mine.

“Hey Jason, Are you coming over tonight?”

He looked down, like he was trying to hide something. “Um, I can’t tonight, I promised my dad to help him fix the car.”

I nodded slowly, again with the excuses?

Music came up on me suddenly and I found myself trying to find ways out of it. It wasn’t long before I decided there was nothing I could do and walked into the auditorium. Zak was standing casually on stage, talking with a few other guys his age.

He looked down at me with a grin plastered to his face and winked; well he’s mighty cocky this morning. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction, I didn’t keep eye contact and found where Jason was sitting and practically sat on his lap.

“Mr. Stone…doesn’t like…you..sitting..on..me.”

His words broken between kisses he planted all around my neck. I stole a glance from Zak and his face was hard. That perfect smile was nowhere to be found now, was it? He made a simple hand gesture for me to get off Jason and find my own seat. Before I moved I pulled Jason into a deep kiss, not lasting too long, just enough to get my point across. I sat right beside him and we made small talk, waiting for everyone to take their seats.

I looked up at the guys around Zak and they were hot. Not as hot as Zak, but damn near close. Suddenly something hit the back of my head and I turned around to find Amber and the clown clan laughing.

“Sorry Annie thought you were the trash. My bad!”

I turned forward and tapped my fingers along the desk, trying to calm myself down. Every snicker I heard from their direction seemed to piss me off more and more until I snapped.

“That’s it, Bitch gets it.”

I mumbled and took off towards Amber in a fury I’ve never felt myself get to. She looked scared to death, trying to hide behind her friends. Nothing else was moving around me when I balled my hand into a fist. It glided straight to her nose and busted it. I heard gasps around me and Amber cry out.