Chp 7: Let the Battle Begin

"So folks we back and were gonna start this year off with some battles!" yelled the commentator.

The crowd cheered.

"So this first match is Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail A against, oh dear, Flair from Sabertooth!" said the commentator.

I was so happy I was up against Dragneel.
I jumped down from the balcony and walked into the centre. Natsu joined me a minute later.

"So, this will be easy against a coward like you," snorted Natsu

"Don't laugh at me, becuase soon, I'll be laughing at you," I replied.

"Bring it on!" yelled Natsu.

I chuckled. What was funny was that he actually thought he could win. But no one had a chance against me I knew every magic in the world (I still do) and it was easy to block any attack in mortal combat.

"Fire Dragon,  Iron Fist!" yelled Natsu.

He went charging at me but I just casually, stepped aside.

"What the-?" muttered Natsu.

"How's that for easy huh," I laughed.

"Water Dragon, Roar!" I yelled, as my eyes glowed red.

The crowed gasped.

I was smiling.

This red eyed business was normal for me. It happened when I was using my magic or when I got angry.

"Looks as if though we have got the fire dragon slayer against the water dragon slayer! What a wonderful match!" said the commentator.

"Oh, I'm more than just the water dragon slayer," I murmered so that only Dragneel could hear me.

I looked into his eyes only to see fear.

"What do you mean by that?" shuddered Natsu.

"This," I said.

"Universe Dragon, Roar!" I yelled.

A big explosion covered Natsu along with some smoke.

Once the smoke had cleared away, I saw a tattered up body lying on the ground.

Natsu was staring at me in shock, his eyes wide open in fear.

"Its you. You're the one blasted me and my friends away from that campsite not long back. I remember those eyes. And how powerful that roar was!" wimpered Natsu.

"Yes, thanks for having a snoop around it for me. I didn't know my belongings were so Fairy Tail worthy. I'm honered," I said.

Then I snorted and walked away.

"Well, uhh, after that exciting match the winner is Flair from Sabertooth!"

I walked back up to the balcony and started discussing the match with my team.

"Girl! That was boss! I mean, his face though!" laughed Sting.

"Salamander won't want to mess with her again," smiled Rogue.

"Good job Lucy, I want this standered to stay the same for the rest of the games," said Minerva.

All I could do was smile. I was smiling because now everyone knew that it would take more than one measly wizard to take me down.

I listened to what the next match was when I heard someone calling my name.

"Flair! Flair!"

I turned around to see Gray and Erza running towards me.

"What?" I asked, annoyed."I want to watch the match.

"We are sorry to disturb you but... you're the on who was at that campsite, right?" asked Erza.

"Yeah, that's me. What about it?" I asked impatiently.

"You know the celestial keys you have," said Gray.

"Yes."

"We knew the wizard they used to be contracted with. We wanted to know where Lucy Heartfillia is?"

"Lucy Heartfillia is alive but... I don't know what happened to her."

"Ok, we'll be going now," said Erza, sadly.

I turned back to the match. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Don't cry, don't cry! I thought to myself.

If I cried, I would loose control and want to kill people.

Luckily, I stopped myself and straightened myself up.

"This will be over soon."