Chp 1: I'm out!

Lucy's POV

"Natsu, Natsu stop. Stop please!" I sobbed.

"No! You betrayed Fairy Tail and Team Natsu especially!" yelled Natsu.

Natsu had been kicking and punching me for the past half hour. And the whole of the guild was staring at me.

"Natsu stop this right now," boomed the voice of Erza.

"She needs to pay for what she did," yelled Natsu, punching me even harder.

All that did was make me cry even harder.

I finally had the strenth to get up and run. I ran straight out the door of the guild.

I ran out of the bustling space of the town and right to the forest.

"Lucy! Lucy!" yelled a familar voice.

I turned round to see my best friend Levy running after me.

"Go home Levy, I don't need your help," I responded.

"Fairy Tail won't be the same without you," said Levy.

"Yeah, but if I go back, Natsu will just hurt me again," I yelled.

"Please Lu-!"

A jet of light flew from my hand and flew to Levy making an explosion!

When the smoke had cleared away, I saw a battered up Levy lying on the ground, bathing in blood.

My eyes widened when I saw what I did to my friend. Petrified I ran into the woods, I knew I would never come back out of them.

"Natsu because of you, Fairy Tail has just lost one of their members," I wispered to myself.

And as I said it, I felt a weird tickling feeling on my hand. I look down and noticed...

My Fairy Tail mark was disappearing. And I was fine with it!