Chapter Twenty Two

____________

Louis' POV

____________

I woke up the next morning, the first night here was really nice. The bed was comfortable too. I looked next to me but Harry wasn't there, the bed was unmade though. I slipped from under the covers, looking around for a curly haired boy. Then I smelt something from the small room with the table and chairs in it. I slipped from the mattress, stretching my arms and making a weird noise. I walked to the room Harry was in, he had a full course breakfast plated. "I ordered room servic,e" he smirked. 

"How much was it?"

"Ten pounds."

"For all of this? Holy shit, that's cheap," I scoffed. I sat next to Harr,y using my knife and fork to put the bacon and sausage in my mouth. "Do you wanna explore around today?" I asked.

Harry shrugged "Sure, why not?" Harry replied covering his mouth with his hand as he had a mouthful of egg. "Where will we go?"

"Dunno, shopping?" I suggested. 

"Yeah that will be nice," he agreed grabbing both our empty plates, calling room service to take them down. I walked into our bedroom, getting something out of the suitcase - a tank top, black skinny jeans and Vans. Harry walked back in the room, I was in the middle of changing my top then I was done.

"I'll get dressed then." He opened his own suitcase, getting a black pair of skinny jeans, brown boots, a black V-Neck and a black jacket. 

__________

Harry's POV

__________

 As much as I love Louis, going shopping with him was terror, that may sound mean, but if a guy goes shopping with a girl it's awful. Louis is such a girl when he goes shopping. Does this look nice? Oh what about this? This is perfect! Harry try this on! Does this look okay on me? I don't know, should I get this one or that one?

As much as I love spending time with my wonderful boyfriend, we will never ever go shopping ever again. The next shop we went to (lastly) was a little coffee shop on the outskirts of town. It wasn't that busy either, it was owned by a elderly couple. Louis held my hand as the bell rung. We walked over to the counter and we both ordered a normal tea with three sugars. We sat down at a small table at the back, waiting for the tea. I leaned over, giving Louis a small peck on the cheek. "I had a lovely time," I half lied. He smiled at me, leaning his head on my shoulder when the same elderly woman who served us came over with our tea. She handed over the tea, which all together costed £4.50p. I gave her a £10 note, telling her to keep the change, she gave us a warm smile. "Thank you." She smiled. I returned it as she walked off.

"Old people are so cute," I laughed.

"They are, arn't they?" Louis agreed, sipping his tea. His head still leaned on my shoulder. He yawned quietly. "I'm tired," he sighed.

"Well we'll finish this, go home and cuddle. How does that sound?"

"That sounds," he began kissing my lips, "perfect."

I sipped the last off my tea and so did Louis. Louis grabbed my hand, helping me leave the table. He was so flirty and I loved it. We both said thank you to the couple and left the shop. I held Louis' hand but he grabbed it, swinging around his shoulder. I kissed his temple lightly as he slotted into my side.

It wasn't a far walk back to the hotel, it was quite short actually. We entered the busy hallways and entered our room. We dropped the shopping bags, groaning at the pain in our arms. I picked Louis up, laying him on the sofa and grabbing the duvet from the bed. I got under the covers, pulling Louis tighter to me, making sure he doesn't fall off the sofa. I spooned him tight. He giggled as I pressed soft kisses down his neck. "You're so beautiful Louis."

Louis didn't reply, he just lay there. "You're more beautiful-er. If that's a word."

"I don't that that's in the English dictionary," I laughed.

"Fuck this English dictionary, it's my word now."

"Okay then."