Chapter Twenty

__________

Harry's POV

__________

I woke up to a naked Louis wrapped around my body, sleeping peacefully. I smiled, looking at his eyelashes flutter, he was beautiful. "I love you," I whispered, we haven't said it to each other yet so I was the first to say it. It was true so why shouldn't I say it? I kissed his forehead softly and that was enough to make his eyelids flutter open.

"Morning babe," he grumbled. 

"Hey," I said, wrapped under the covers like a cocoon.

"I have work at four." Louis wrapped his arms around me tighter. "Can we cuddle for a bit then until you go?" he asked. I nodded, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered. Louis blushed bright red. "Lou?"

"Mmm?" he asked. I looked at him bringing his chin to look at me. "Do you know why my dad came to the house yesterday?"

Louis bit his lip. "I-I don't know. He just said he wanted to see you. Do you know why? Do you think he wants you to forgive him?"

"I don't know, but if it is that I'm not going to forgive him, I personally think he wants to try fuck me up again," I suggested. Louis looked down.

"He didn't come back yesterday, Harry, I think he's coming today," Louis gulped. I face palmed.

"Shit," I grumbled. Louis yawned.

"Can we go to sleep for a bit more, it's only seven AM? Hopefully we sleep through it."

I nodded wrapping my arms around Louis from behind. He snuggled into my chest turning around so he was facing me, he lay his head on my chest and I put my hands on his waist.

I woke up looking at the clock, it was ten AM. Louis was still asleep, I don't know what woke me but I rapidly heard knocking at the door. I sighed in annoyance, jogging down the stairs. I closed the door slowly and quietly, not wanting to wake Louis up. I ran down the stairs, putting sweatpants and a shirt on. I opened the door. The door was wide and so were my eyes. "Harry?" a man, the same man who beat me up years ago was at the door, the man who did horrible things to me.

"D-dad...?" I was lost for words.

"Look at you, all grown up," he growled, stepping in the house, I walked back slowly. He pushed me on to the couch. "I heard you like boys? You've got a boyfriend, eh?" I was shaking. 

"L-leave me alone!" I said.

He smirked, putting his arm under my shirt to hold my hips. "Your body feels great," he said as he began to slide his hands over my torso, pulling my shirt off in the process.

He could probably feel my heart beating because next he said, "Jesus Christ, son, calm down. We're just going to have some fun." My eyes went wide.

My shirt was off and thrown across the room. He smirked as he traced my tattoo's with his cold finger. I shifted as he brought his hand to the hem of my sweats. 

"Are you wearing boxers?" I shook my head at his question. "You dirty slut," he said as he began to pull down my pants. I shuffled away as he took them off.

"Don't move," he said, grabbing my shoulders and standing over me. He was about to grab me in the no-no-zone until I screamed loudly.

"Louis! Louis!" I screamed as loud as I possible could. To this, I earned a slap across the face.

"You cunt!" he whisper-shouted. I could hear Louis running, but by the time he got down the stairs, my dad had left. And I was left on the couch, shaking. 

"Harry!" he screamed running over to me. "What happened, are you hurt?" he shouted pulling the hem of my sweatpants up. I was completely paralyzed. "Baby, what happened?"

"M-my d-d-dad!" sobs escaped my trembling mouth, Louis held me in his arms cradling me like a newborn baby. "H-he tried to have s-sex with m-me!"

"Haz..." he whispered. "I-it's okay babe, I-I'm not going to let him near you," he said, his voice cracking on the last few words.

"T-that's impossible, h-he's gonna come back Lou!" I sobbed louder into Louis' chest. The older boy wrapped his arms around me, kissing my curls.

"We'll go somewhere safe, okay? We'll go to the other side of London, we'll stay there till this sick man leaves you alone, okay?"

"We - We can't afford that Lou," I said.

"I have money in my bank, so do you. We'll tell Liam about it too," Louis hushed. I fell in his arms. 

"When will we go?"

"Tonight."