Chapter Fourteen

Louis' POV

I sat on the sofa with Harry under my arm, we were just talking about Harry himself. "So, why did Liam want you to go to a Mental Asylum?" I asked. Harry bit his lip looking down.

"He thinks it will help me - which it wouldn't," he said.

"Actually, It would help you. You just shouldn't go because there's other people around to help you, also therapists and that," I explained. Harry shrugged

"They can't get rid of the voices though, can they?" he asked. 

"They could. Medication, also. Have you been taking it? Maybe that's why they haven't came back in a while, love." I smiled.

"Yeah, three a day. Maybe though. Hopefully they won't come back for a while," he said. I shrugged, kissing his temple lightly.

"Right love," I began. "I need to get to work," I spoke. Harry groaned, trying to pull me back to the sofa. "Sorry," I laughed. Harry stood up, wrapping his arms around my neck. I stood on my toes. kissing him passionately, letting his tongue slide against my lip. I laughed, letting go. "I'll see you later babe," I smiled.

________________________________________________

I walked to the isle, starting to pack up the shelves. I looked behind me when I saw a girl a little bit shorter than me walking up to me. "Hey love, can I help you?" I asked. She gave me a flirtasious smile.

"Yeah. Can you show me where all the vegetables and fruit are?" I nodded, putting everything down, walking past multiple isles.

"Here," I said. She winked flirtatiously and I nodded.

"I'm sorry," she giggled, looking around, "I couldn't find it, I might as well be blind."

I forced myself to laugh and she walked over to what she wanted I was about to walk away. "So is working in a supermarket fun?" I pursed my lips together, hoping she'd shut the fuck up.

"Uh... nah, not really but I live with it. It pays good."

"Your name must be coca cola cause you are soda-Licouis," she giggled. What? I pointed to my name tag. "Actually, my name is Louis."

"Close," she laughed. I nodded, pursing my lips together. "So Louis, how old are you?" I so wanted to shout out go away and shut up, because why was she asking this?

"Twenty-two," I said

"I'm twenty-one," she said. Oh my god, what was wrong with this generation? "So, why do you still work in the supermarket if it's not fun? Wouldn't you like a job  you like?"

"So I can treat my boyfriend to nice things," I said, hopefully she'd leave me alone.

"Oh," she began, "Well you're really cute," she said. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Harry's POV

I stand leaned against the wall in Louis' bedroom, hand against the wall. Louis was due home any minute. I heard the door slam shut. "Harry? Where are you love?" he shouted. I leaned my head against the wall. I heard running up the stairs and every door open, then this one. "Haz? Babe, you okay?"

"No. The demons are back," I whispered. I felt Louis' arms wrap around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. "They're not leaving me alone. They're telling me things, Louis. Louis, there's someone outside the door." Louis turned around.

"No one's there babe," he whispered.

"Yes... they're torturing me. They're telling me I'm ugly. Louis, they've got a knife. They're telling me I'm fat, ugly and worthless," I said. 

"Harry, get some sleep babe," he whispered. 

"No, they say if I sleep they'll kill me."

"Not if I'm right next to you," Louis whispered. He carried me under the covers, tucking me in, he was still there. I closed my eyes, I relaxed when Louis cuddled me. "Goodnight."

"Night."

I know this is short but I'm proud of it.

CREDIT TO MY SWAGGY FRIEND ALISON MAKING THAT SWAGGY PICK UP LINE THAT'S REALLY BAD BUT REALLY GOOD AT THE SAME TIME.

bye.