Chapter Nine

___________________

Harry's POV

___________________

Liam's car was outside... I slammed the door, almost tripping over on the stone hard concrete below me. I quickly unlocked the door to see Liam pouncing around in the living room. "Liam?" I asked. He turned around, ran up to me and hugged me.

"Where have you been for the past four days? Fuck Harry, I was so worried! Where were you?" he question eagerly. I looked down, feeling guilty for not telling him.

"I had an attack at Louis' house, I got brought to hospital, then I slept there. Someone has to look after me so I'm staying at Louis' house," I explained. He nodded. 

"And uh... where exactly does 'Louis' live?" 

"In that cottage on top of the mountain near Bradley cliffs," I told him. Liam scratched his head. 

"How long are you staying there for? You're still coming to work next week, right?" Liam touched my shoulder lightly.

"Of course, it's just... I'm not allowed to be alone for a couple months."

"I'm visiting you. I don't care what Louis says," Liam scoffed.

"He'll let you. He's really nice. I promise." I smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you came back to tell me, I'd probably end up calling the police and making them knock the door down or something." I laughed at that remark. "Now don't you need to go back to your boy toy?"

"Shut up! Snd yes I need to go back to his house as I just left ignoring him," I said. Liam nodded, pulling me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll see you later, love you mate."

"Love you too," he replied. I walked out of the door with Liam going into our separate cars. Hopefully Louis isn't worried...

_______________________

Louis' POV

_______________________

I didn't want to go to work without Harry coming back. I eyed in all the cars waiting for his to pull up near the rocks. Finally, I saw Harry's car speeding down the road parking up. I jogged down the steps running up to his car being careful as I didn't want to fall on the rocks. "You okay? What did Liam say?"

"He just said that he was worried. He asked if he can see me once in a while?" he asked. I nodded in reply. 

"Anyway Haz, I need to get to work. I'll be back around four PM today, okay? Don't do anything stupid and if they come back call me straight away and I'll be over," I told him. Harry nodded and I hugged him one last time and got into my own car starting it up. "See you."

"See you at four," he replied.

I sped down the freeway, my work place in sight. I worked in a large supermarket stacking shelves, helping people and all that stuff. Unbelievable considering I actually got payed a LOT. I pulled up in the parking lot and I made my way in the shop to see an angry boss. "Louis! Where have you been?"

"My friends been really sick.. he's been in the hospital," I explained.

"Well couldn't of someone else taken care of him? Go do your job Louis!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes as he walked away.

"Prick," I whispered as I walked to the backroom to get all the food, and all that other shit to stock up.

________________

Harry's POV

2 Hours Later

________________

I couldn't find my phone, the voices were coming back. I needed to call Louis but I couldn't find anything. If I drive to his work I'll probably end up smashing into a tree. I crawled around the house looking for a phone. I couldn't find anything. I grabbed a pillow, ripping all the feathers out of it, I fell into a pile of glass from something I just knocked over, I pushed a photo frame off the wall. I knurled on the floor, curling myself into a ball, sobbing into the pillow. I needed Louis to come back...