Chapter One

How I got this idea? Me and my best friend Carly were talking about Fifty shades of grey, and this idea came up. Ily carly bae.

SHE MADE THE COVER I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCH CARLY YOU ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL YOU GORGEOUS LITTLE SHIT

(This is Carly. Thank you, hoe. You rock the clock and the cock.)

Anyway to the story

-----------------------

Harry's POV

____________

The voices in my head wouldn't go away, I needed them to. All they did was torture me as the days went on and I couldn't take it at times. I was currently on the computer writing something up, trying to avoid those pyschotic voices in my head. I was getting told to throw scissors around the office. I closed my eyes, hoping they'd go away. Please Please, fucking go away! I thought. I growled at myself, opening up my door vigorously, grabbing a pair of scissors and storming out of the door. "Harry what the fuck are you doing?" I kept getting looks from the workers around me as I threw the scissors around the office. I felt a barricade of arms around me, I tried to kick whoever was behind me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed trying to escape the grip. "You don't know shit! Get off me!"

I couldn't escape as my boss threw me on the chair in his office. "Harry! I know it's hard for you but please try to control your schizophrenia!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"It's not my fucking fault is it? It's these voices in my head. I'm going crazy, Liam! I can't do it! I can't!" I sobbed into the arms of the chair.

Staple him, staple him in the eye's till he can't move, fucking kill him!

"Go away!" I screamed kneeling down on the floor. I know Liam wanted to help me, to hug me but I'm dangrous. I'm crazy. 

Do it now, here's your chance!

I grabbed the staple from the counter, forcing it against my boss, he turned around holding my wrist, snatching the stapler off me violently. "You need help, Harry!" Liam screamed at the top of his lungs. "You can't keep living like this!"

"Face it! I can't do anything, I have schizophrenia! I'm a pyscho! I'm a damn freak. Don't you understand?!" I growled. Liam hid the stapler under the drawer.

"You can try, try to conrol these demons in your head. You can't keep living in danger of other people's lives. Please, do something. I care for you Harry," he spoke, his voice going into firmess but a soft tone.

I bit my lower lip facing the twenty-three year old man. "I c-can't Liam. I can't do this anymore... I don't need help, no one can help me. They control themselves," I said "Face it, Liam, I'm a different person up there!" I said referring to my brain.

Liam took my hand in his, crouching down as he wrapped his arm around me. "Drive home, Harry. You can end your shift here, okay? Don't come back for a week, you need to rest."

I looked at Liam, nodding. I sigh as I entered out to the hallway where busy workers use their laptops and computers doing all this pointless crap. They all look at me angrily, some with sadness and dissapoint in their eyes. I bit the inside of my cheek as I got into my car.

Well that was another day at the office.