Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected

Start from the beginning

“Well then it looks like I’m just going to have to fix that wont I?” she said smirking.

I gave her a quizzical look. “what are you planning?”

She mischievous laugh. Gosh this girl was crazy. “you’ll see, you’ll see. Come on the boys have probably already started with out us.” I nodded walking into the living room to see that the boys had indeed, started without us.

“Never have I ever… Lamped someone.” Niall said smirking at Liam. He sighed taking a shot and I burst out laughing. Everyone’s eyes darted to me, giving me confused looks.

“what is so funny? Or can you not hold your liquor as well as we thought and your already pissed?” Liam said thinking he got me. Oh no, after hearing that I’m pretty sure I won this round. I quickly pulled out my phone and went to Urban Dictionary typing in ‘Lamping’. once it showed up I went to the right entry and showed it to everyone.

                  ‘Lamping- sitting on someone’s face slapping them naked.’

Everyone immediately went into fits of laughter as Liam’s face went bright red. I swear I’ve never seen anyone go as red as he did. “well Mr. Payne it looks like I won that round, did I?” I said smirking. He rolled his eyes, obviously he didn’t have a good comeback. I smiled proudly as everyone started settle down.

“okay, okay.” Eleanor said. “now that we got that out of the way. I’ll start again… never have I ever… had a one night stand.” Zayn, Harry, Niall and Liam all took a shot. Liam looked at me in disbelief as I stayed in my comfortably position in the arm chair.

“you, never had a one night stand?” he asked,

it was as if he didn’t believe it for one second. I was being honest I had never had one. No matter how many times I couldn’t remember the night before, I never slept with a complete stranger. That was my one memo ‘Don’t Have One Night Stands’. Delilah had had so many of those it was hard to count. I didn’t want to have that sort of life. I didn’t want to have sex with someone and not remember their name. I didn’t want to feel cheap, because every time Delilah did she would come crying to me. Telling me how horrible she felt and how she wished she never had sex with them. It honestly made me sad to see her that way. But I couldn’t help but think ‘you put this on yourself, why should I be empathetic to you’.

“no, never.” I replied. He slumped back in his seat, the look on his face made me want to be nice to him. He looked like someone had just hit him with a very large fish. Before I could say anything Niall says- well shouts.

“I’m bored with this! Lets play truth or dare!” I laughed as he stumbled with his words. We all nodded our heads in agreement.

The dares were pretty lame, in my opinion. They were pretty basic, run around in your underwear screaming ‘I’m a unicorn’, confess your love to someone on twitter, like someone’s foot. I was waiting on the Larry Stylinson kiss when Eleanor did something very much to my dislike.

“Rena.” she said smirking. “kiss Liam.”

“on the mouth!” Louis add.

“and it has to be a real kiss!” Harry put in.

“in your bedroom for 3 minutes!” really Zayn? I always thought he would be the big protective brother I never had. Well looks like I was wrong. Dead wrong.

“do I have to? How about I do something else, anything else.”

“it’s either that or walk down the street in your underwear.” Louis said smirking.

“can’t you go to jail for that?”

“yea but that just makes it more fun.” Louis countered.

“yea, I can see it now ‘Girl Gets Sent To Jail Because Louis Tomlinson Dared Her To Walk Around Naked.’’’ they all chuckled,

I was hoping they would forget about the whole dare. But that didn’t work. Louis quickly throw me over his shoulder and ran to my room setting me down and closing the door. I groaned loudly turning around to see Liam looking at me intently.

“what?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

Before I could say anything he walked up to me. He was so close I could feel his alcohol tinted breath roll over my face. I felt my eyes flutter closed. Before I knew it his hands were cupping my face. I slowly felt myself lean in. what was I doing? I hated this guy! He didn’t like me either? So why were we about to kiss? Was it because we both had a few more shots than we should have? Or was there really something between us? What if everyone was right. what if we are perfect for each other.

I felt his lips lightly brush against mine, not teasingly but more, asking me for permission. Asking me if he could kiss me. Letting the alcohol take over I gripped his shirt lightly pulling him down to my height and kissing him. I could feel the tingles running through my body. His hands left my cheeks feeling like they were on fire as he cupped my neck with one and grabbed my waist with the other. I had never experienced a kiss like this. It was short and sweet but still had fire and passion in it. I knew it wasn’t from the alcohol, I may not sleep with guys when I’m drunk but that doesn’t mean I cant snog them. When I kissed those boys it was nothing but a sloppy drunk snog. This, this was much more than that. And I’m not afraid to admit that I loved every second of it. Much to soon he pulled away, resting his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes relaxing underneath his warm touch.

“you know.” he started. “It’s cheating to lie.”

I opened my eyes a second later to ask him what he meant. But he was already out the door. I stood there wondering what he meant. How he could kiss someone like that and yet only have that to say afterwards. ‘it’s cheating to lie’. what was that suppose to even mean?

Then it dawned on me. ‘you’ve never had a one nightstand’ ‘it’s cheating to lie.’ that’s what he was talking about. But what could he mean? what could he possibly know that I couldn’t. I scrunched my eyebrows together trying to figure out what that could mean. ‘It’s cheating to lie.’

‘you’ve never had a one night stand before?’ my eyes went wide with the realization. I wasn’t sure, but I could possibly be right. Sometime that I never wanted to happen. Something that scared me to the point where I would pray it never happened. Happened. And Liam knew. I knew he knew. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind. But the only way I could know for sure is if I asked him. But I knew he would never tell me. He would probably go and tell Zayn. And that was my biggest fear. Because even though Zayn has had plenty of hook ups, he couldn’t bare the thought of me sleeping with a guy. And if he knew that I had possibly slept with one of his best friends… I don’t know what he would do.

~*~

ssooooo i really don't know what to say... that's a first... and it's april fools day.... aWkWaRd.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING THE COMMENTS THE VOTING THE FANNING honnestly i think i would have given up on my dream of becoming an author if it weren't for you guys ^_^

okay well my contacts are bugging me so NIGHTY NIGHT sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite ^_^ i love you guys <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> this much (the line goes on FoReVer) xxx ~Me! <3333 xxxx