"Lo, I'm so-"

"Let go, baby. I've got you." Lauren whispers and seconds later she feels Camila's walls tighten around her fingers and a gush of wetness is released onto her right hand. Lauren continues to slowly move her fingers in and out so the girl can ride out her orgasm.

"Fuck." Camila murmurs. "So that's what good sex feels like, huh?"

Lauren chuckles as she wipes her fingers on the bed sheets. Camila quickly flips them over and starts to remove Lauren's underwear, but the older girl stops her.

"Tonight's about you." The green-eyed girl opens her arms and Camila crawls into them and snuggles into her. When Lauren feels wet tears hit her skin, she looks down to see that Camila is silently crying.

"Camz, what's wrong?" Lauren gently tilts her chin upward so she can lock eyes with her favorite pair of brown ones.

"Sorry, it's stupid. It's just no one has ever touched me like that. Well I mean you probably did because we were married, but I don't remember it." Camila admits.

"Austin-" Lauren starts.

"Only thought about pleasuring himself. We only had sex when he wanted to and it only lasted as long as it took for him to get off. I can't remember the last time someone has touched me with the intention of just wanting me to feel pleasure." Camila admits and Lauren's heart breaks at the confession. She tightens her grip on the girl in her arms. "Thank you, Lauren." The younger girl smiles up at Lauren before learning in and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. The green-eyed girl smiles into the kiss and Camila moves so she is straddling the brunette. She quickly trails her fingers down Lauren's body until she reaches the waist band of her panties.

"Camila you don't have to-" Lauren's words are lost when Camila runs her fingers over her core through her panties. After feeling the fabric under her hand getting wetter, Camila moves the panties to the side and runs a finger up and down Lauren's soaked slit. She kisses up the girl's jaw and hovers her lips over the girl's ear.

"I want to." She whispers huskily and Lauren moans when Camila sucks on the spot behind her ear.

"Camz, I need-" Lauren's words are halted when Camila attaches her lips onto her right nipple.

"What do you need?" Camila asks as she releases the bud from her mouth.

"I need you to touch me." Lauren whispers and Camila slips her hand into Lauren's panties and moves a finger to Lauren's entrance. She enters her quickly and starts to pump in and out of her at a slow pace.

"Is this how you want me to touch you?" Camila asks, her lips brushing Lauren's. The latter closes her eyes and just nods. Camila places a kiss on her flushed cheek before moving her mouth down the girl's body, trailing kisses as she goes. She removes her finger so she can slip the panties off. Lauren goes to object about the loss of contact, but her words die on her lips when Camila's tongue abruptly enters her.

"Shit, Camz." Lauren clenches the bed sheets with one hand and tangles the other in Camila's brown locks. The younger brunette darts her tongue in and out of Lauren a few times before licking back up her slit and closing her lips over Lauren's sensitive nub. She moves her tongue in circles and watches as Lauren's lips part in ecstasy. The older brunette bucks her hips up to meet Camila's mouth and the brown-eyed girl slides two fingers into Lauren. While pumping her fingers in and out of the girl, she trails her tongue up her body until she reaches her neck. She sucks on Lauren's pulse point as she speeds up the pace of her fingers.

Lauren pulls Camila to her and sloppily attaches their lips. After a few kisses, Lauren throws her head back and Camila moves her velvety lips to Lauren's ear.