│снартег 16 ❤

Start from the beginning

Ray chuckled. "I bet you two can't spend two weeks without kissing"

Chres raised his eyebrows. "You wanna bet?"

I giggled. "Yes, we can"

"If you two loose, you each have to give me $20"

"And if you loose," I started. "You have to buy me the new red timberlands that came out"

"Its not that serious!" He exclaimed, laughing.

"You started it" I shrugged.

"You don't have to give me anything," Chres said. "I just wanna see if we can pull this off"

"I doubted." Destiny said, laughing.

"We'll see" I said, grabbing the boots. "Let's go, D. I have to go to the hospital with Chres after this"

"Hospital?" Ray questioned. Damn, I shouldn't have said that. I nodded. I never told them about Tyrone, I only told Chres. "Why?"

"I'll tell you later," I said, before Destiny and I walk to the cashier. We payed for them and left before Ray and Chres did.

"Why you going to the hospital?" Destiny asked me as soon as we got in the car.

I looked at her after I put the bags in the back seats. "Have you not notice the bruises on my body?"

She nodded and started driving. "Yeah, but, I never bothered asking 'cause I thought you did that to yourself or something."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked forward. "Why would you think that?"

"Because..." She trailed. I guess she's trying to find the best way to say whatever she's gonna say. "Because, you used to selfharm, right?"

I nodded, and looked down at my wrist. The marks were fading away. "Yeah, but, I haven't done anything like that for the past 2 months."

"Oh," She simply said. It got quiet before she started talking again. "Who did it?"

I chuckled softly. That was quite an obvious question. "Who do you think did it?"

She shrugged as we came to a red light. "Tyrone?"

"Exactly." I nodded before looking down at my nails. "But, it wasn't only him; it was him and Justice. They beat me up and locked me down in a basement"

"Don't you wanna get her back?" She raised her eyebrows at me then she looked back at the road.

"Yeah, honestly." I responded. "But, I have too much things going on at once to be even thinking about that"

She nodded as she parked in front of the house. I open the door and was about to step out on the pavement until she started talking again. "How do you do it?"

I grab my bags in the back seat and held them. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do what?"

"Get through everything you're going through" She said, looking at me. "I mean, you go through so much, I just wonder how do you do it? I would probably kill myself" She laughed a little. We both know she was joking when she said the last part.

I chuckled softly and sighed. "I tried, but, I always end up alive"

"You said it like its a bad thing" She frowned.

"Nah, Its not that its a bad thing" I shook my head. "Sometimes, I just regret surviving"

She nodded with that frown still on her face. "But, you never answered my question"