{Hopes}

희망

"I... I'll leave on my own..."

Yoongi nodded in satisfaction as he dropped the paper onto the floor, letting whoever wants to deal with later deal with it.

The Authority continued, sighing.

"After assigning the new Authorities. We need responsible people."

Then, he smiled.

"You two are definitely in."

Then, Jimin laughed, shaking his hand in dismissal.

"No- no. We'd rather not. I don't think we're cut out for this job."

Yoongi hummed in agreement as he took Jimin's hand in his before walking around the Authority and towards the railing, looking down. Hoseok and Jungkook already flew down apparently, too bored to watch this- they used the excuse before all the drama happened.

"Yoongi! Jimin!"

They heard Taehyung's voice from all the way down. All of them were waving.

"Do you need help getting down?"

Yoongi scoffed at Hoseok's question.

"What do you think, you idiot? We're literally wingless."

Jimin let out a laugh, finally having no reason to stifle it.

Then, accidentally, Yoongi dropped the container.

As a reflex, he yelled.

"Get back!"

They all flew back- Jungkook carried Taehyung, of course- and the container shattered, the dust now freely moving. It seemed it didn't touch anyone else, though, which was a relief.

"Can anyone get us down?"

Jimin said, pouting.

"I've missed you, Jiminie. I'll come and get you~"

Annoyed at Hoseok's tone, Yoongi possessively wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders.

"You're taking me too, then."

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's horn and Jimin's halo- which cannot be taken off by anyone else except the angel owning it- when he reached them.

It didn't hurt either of them but Yoongi scolded Hoseok for being too rash with Jimin. He set them on the ground before walking off somewhere to pick up his own halo he'd accidently dropped earlier.

"So, when's the wedding- Yoongi?"

Namjoon stopped midsentence, halting his steps before reaching near them as well.

Yoongi was looking at his hand with wide eyes, fear written in them.

He looked up at the other five, their eyes wide in shock at the sight.

Yoongi's hand was ever so slowly withering off into air.