{Under The Flower Petals Raining Down}

나리는 꽃잎 사이로

"–we don't believe that the rule that we broke was valid."

The Authority raised an eyebrow.

"You want the rule book rewritten?"

The six of them nodded, Jimin glancing down to look at Jin. He noticed that Jin was now filling up the second container, the first one already lidded.

Just a few more minutes.

"Yes. That is what we are asking."

"And, if we don't?"

"Then, we kill you."

The seriousness and certainty in Jimin's voice made the Authority slightly uneasy as the residents of the main street burst into whispers.

The Authority gave Jimin an intense look, scowling.

"Is that all?"

The answer that left Yoongi's mouth surprised even Jimin himself.

"No."

"Yoongi? We didn't discuss this-"

Namjoon had started, but Yoongi brushed him off, giving him a small smile saying he knew what he was saying.

"I want balance. I don't like the idea of having the same Authorities forever."

The Authority's eyebrows raised.

"You're asking for us to give up our position? And, have you abominations as our replacement. And, besides, don't you know we were made into this positions? You can't replace us- we're like gods."

"I didn't say you had to be replaced by us. I know a lot of secrets you thought you buried long ago, God."

Yoongi said the last word with so much spite that it sounded like an insult. Then, he smirked seeing the anger slowly starting to be replaced by fear in the Authority's eyes.

"I guess I could reveal it now, should I not? Or, will you follow what we say?"

Yoongi was just playing of course- buying them time. Everyone knew that the Authorities would never agree. They were like that- close minded and fickle.

"You're bluffing. I can't waste my time on this. Everyone, go back inside. This is absurd. One of the guards, escort the exiled outside."

Yoongi and Jimin shared a glance, grinning at each other.

Jin, after lidding the second container, baffled by how Yoongi even made these things, the lid seemed overdesigned as well, tossed one at Yoongi and the other at Jimin.

"Hoseok, fly Jimin up. Jungkook, you take me-"

Both of them looked at Jimin with an incredulous look.

"Can't they fly away, too?"

Yoongi glanced at the balcony, seeing all the Authorities were turned the other way, going back inside. He looked back at them, his lips curved in a knowing smile as he uttered his next words as if it was common knowledge.

"Their wings don't fly, idiots."