{I'm Happy With Who I've Become}

그래도 행복해 이런 내가 돼서

Warmth from their entwined hands spread to their hearts as they walked into the open gate- the one leading directly to Afterlife from Earth.

Sweat was glistening on their skin as they went through the mist.

Suddenly, they both got dropped to the ground, thankfully from not too high since they landed on their feet.

Their grips on each other's hand tightening, they looked around.

"Nothing's changed it seems. We're so close to the punishment ground..."

Jimin looked to where Yoongi was looking hearing his words. He was right, not even ten steps, and they'd be where their wings got cut off.

Letting out a small squeak as he jumped, Jimin realized something.

"Wait! That means the gate to Heaven and Hell is nearby, too..."

Jimin turned his head around and-

"Jimin?"

"Jin?"

There was Jin, standing beside another gate, probably the Heaven Gate.

"How did you two get here?"

Yoongi gave him a look.

"Is that how you treat a friend you haven't seen in over thirty years?"

"Well, it is if your presence doesn't even make sense! I thought you two would be taking the Heaven Gate somehow since Jiminie asked the gatekeeper something- I saw them whispering before you left."

Jin eyed Jimin suspiciously, but in a friendly way making Jimin laugh.

"That's so he would help me with something. He helped me find the Earth-to-Afterlife gate."

"Wait, those exist? I thought they were a legend!"

Yoongi scoffed.

"If it didn't then how the fuck did we get here?"

"You still curse just as much even after thirty years, don't you?"

"Whatever. Lead us to-"

"Oh my god! It's Jimin and Yoongi!"

They heard a familiar voice.

Before they could turn around, both of them got crushed in hugs.

"Jimin! How are you here! And, look! I'm almost becoming at angel! I only have... four hours left? I think. Jungkook become one last week! Since he died before I did... Same with Hobi hyung."

Jimin laughed as he returned the hug.

"Taehyungie, how've you been?"

On the other hand with Yoongi, he was getting hugs from two people.

"Yoongi! How did you get here!"

"Can you two get the hell off me-?!"