{I Tell Myself The World Can't Be Perfect}

완벽한 세상은 없다고

A silence followed the Authority's words before another Authority next to him patted his shoulder and said.

"You shouldn't wait for people to laugh, Sire."

The main Authority brushed the hand off and made a serious expression as he leaned on the railing.

"Or, are you two just natural born rule breakers?"

Silence followed again.

"Well, that's not the issue in topic here. What have you two presented yourself infront of us for?"

Yoongi took a breath, about to speak. But then, Jimin squeezed his hand and gave him a sideways look saying he'll do it.

"Well, for one thing, we do not like you-"

The whole audience from the main street gasped behind them making Yoongi give them a glare.

"As if you all actually do."

The air became quiet again before Jimin continued.

"And, we want to make an offer- or rather we want to kindly give you options to change that opinion of everyone on you- before we'll have no choice."

"No choice on what?"

Jimin shrugged, smiling up at them, looking into each of their eyes.

"We'll have no choice but to kill you."

Yoongi almost burst out laughing at how nonchalant his angel sounded when he said that. But, he controlled himself for the sake of the situtation.

The Authorities just stared at them before all of them burst out laughing.

"You think- you think you can kill us? I think you need to check the books, Park Jimin. You can't die, your lover can't die, we can't die. I thought you would've known the basics of life when you walked foot back in here."

Jimin's smile didn't drop. He was amused, almost bitterly. He hated the Authorities so much.

Yoongi took Jimin's silence as a passing of turn, so he spoke, his voice full of challenge and certainty.

"What if we have a way?"