[Forever, We Are Young]

forever, we are young

"Hyung–"

Jimin gasped feeling Yoongi's hand slip into Jimin's pants, under his belt and inside his underwear. He trailed down Jimin's neck and sucked on his collarbone, satisfied with a soft moans escaping Jimin's lips.

"Hyung, stop-"

Yoongi bit Jimin's lip, looking into Jimin's eyes with an intense look.

"You better not call me that if you want me to stop."

Jimin giggled, his cheeks flushed, breath still short and moany as Yoongi's hands played with him inside his pants.

Heat spread all over and Yoongi took out his hands and set them on Jimin's waist, pulling their hips together.

Jimin bit his own lips, his eyes shut tightly at the feeling

Yoongi leaned forward and pressed open mouth kisses all over Jimin's jaw.

"Hyung– please–"

Jimin gripped his hands on Yoongi's shoulder, trying to push him away.

"Yoongi–!"

Finally, their bodies pulled apart. Yoongi pouted.

"Why~? I want to touch you– make you feel good."

Jimin pulled all of his self control together to not give in and rolled his eyes, his cheeks still flushed.

"Because, first of all, we're in a public bathroom."

Yoongi shrugged.

"Not like we haven't done this in one before."

"And, it's Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding out there! They're probably looking for us or something!"

They heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Yoongi? Jimin? Are you two in here?"

Jimin gave Yoongi a look.

"See! I told you!"

"Jimin?"

Taehyung's voice was now right outside their stall.

"Are you in there?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know where Yoongi is? We want both of you for pictures."

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, who was just staring at him with a dazed look.

Rolling his eyes, Jimin answered.

"He's in here with me."

"Oh-!"

Taehyung sounded flustered.

"Well, I'll call you two later then- take your time doing whatever you two were doing-"

Jimin widened his eyes.

"Wait– no–"

Yoongi leaned closer, wearing a smug smirk.