Gentle Touch and Sweetened Breath

Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

Levi wraps his arms around me from behind, pulling me onto his lap. "What are you doing?" I ask, muffling my giggle.
     "I just want to hold you."
     "Okay." I grin, and then crane my neck to land a tender kiss on his forehead. "I love you."
     We stay in place, snuggling on our bed, for as long as we can. Slowly, I turn and straddle him. He moves himself backwards, and I ghost my knuckles against his cheek. Levi's frosted gaze slowly melts as my lips near his. Sweet contact.
     The taste of Levi enthralls me. His tongue is intoxicating, his lips are soft, and his technique has improved.
     When our relationship became one of the sexual nature, as well as unconditional, there was so much wasted potential in him. I had been with men before, but Levi had never been with anyone. He fumbled and hurt the both of us a few times. But that was all right, love is love with or without sex.
     His tired eyes settle with mine, and for a moment a power overtakes me. A lump builds in my throat as my expression straightens. "What's wrong?" Levi asks, worry clouding the darling blue of his eyes.
     "Do you think we could. . . take it a bit farther today?" This has always been a touchy subject with him and talking about it never gets easier.
     Levi clasps my hands in his. The world goes silent, seeming to become heavy as if the tension is crushing me. "I'll give you my answer tonight," he says, setting me on the bed before rising. "Okay?"
     I nod, not feeling much better about the situation. I don't know why I feel so bad, I didn't ask the world of him. And compromise has to go both ways. One person in the relationship can't give and give, yet never receive. It has to go both ways, but now I'm questioning if I've been giving lately. Dammit.

The rest of the day carries on as usual. Paperwork, training, I even ran a few errands. Hangi managed to convince my to go to some sort of bath house with her. I walked out smelling like a rose, never having felt so clean, well physically. Hangi couldn't pass any chance to make crude jokes while we were there.
When I arrive at our room, I find rose bouquets piled in every corner, displayed prominently on each nightstand and shelf accompanied by pecan scented candles. The warmth of the room, the dim glow of the candles, the scent of pecans and roses send my heart drumming with excitement.
Abruptly, Levi steps into sight, smelling heavenly; his hair slicked back and shirt undone a few buttons lower than usual. "Do you like it?" he asks, refusing to break eye contact. Those darling blue eyes caressed by the fire's glow, deadly and yet life giving. His battered flesh, imperfect and immaculate. Oh, how I love this man. Every piece of his being. From the way he cuddles me in the eve to the way his sanity unravels just a bit more with every struggle. For the purpose of life is not just to be happy, but to feel. You must understand that your pain is essential.
I loop my arms around Levi's shoulders, holding him closely as I place a tender kiss upon his plush lips. "I love it. Thank you, darling." He takes my hands and leads me to the edge where he sits beside me. Levi weaves our fingers together once again, tightening his next-to-nothing grip.
     "You're sure about this?" I ask, ignoring the pounding of my heart.
      Levi stared vacantly across the room, sitting quietly. "(y/n). . . I don't want you to think I'm doing this because I feel obligated or pressured. I want to make love to you because I love you, I want you. . . I'm ready."
     "Okay then." I straddle him. My fingers find their way beneath his shirt, unfastening the buttons as I go, fingertips then graze his perfectly sculpted abs. His tongue glides over my bottom lip, and we kiss passionately, taking it slow at first and gradually becoming more ravenous in our need.
    Levi's fingers curl around the curve of my back. His palm crosses to the center of my chest and begins hovering over my bosom. I pull away for a moment and peck his cheek to gain his stare. I grin, taking his trembling hand. He's cautious, clearly nervous, as I guide his hand under my shirt, up my side and over my left breast. Gently, his thumb circles my nipple. "It's all right if you'd like to squeeze a bit." He takes a deep breath before slowly grasping my chest. His hands are callus and strong, so it's no surprise when I let out a small moan.
     Without thinking, my free hand begins to unfasten his pants and slide down into his boxers. He stiffens and quietly gasps. Levi stares at me as his hand releases my bosom. "Is this too much?" I ask, secretly hoping it's not.
     "No, you just caught me off guard."
     That wonderful icy gaze wanders downward, but is brought back to me after taking his chin. Our eyes meet again and for a moment my soul caught fire. "Levi, I know you're new to this. I know you're nervous, but it's okay. If I move too fast or make you uncomfortable then tell me. Or if you want to try something then tell me. Communication is important."
     "You're too good to me." He softens. A loving kiss is placed on my lips. His hand cups my breast again and my nipples harden; yearn to be tasted.
     "I know."
     I release his cock from its fabric confinements. Holy hell. He's huge, swollen, delectable. Perfect and irresistible. Oh, how I want to taste him. To know and revel in his flavor as his fingers weave through my hair. Feel his body tense and relax beneath my fingertips. Hear his moans, sighs, and groans. Watch his eyes shut as he spills his hot seed.
     In my hand, I feel him swelling. Slowly, my fingers glide up and down, working him at a steady pace. His tip is beaded with moisture and every time my thumb rolls over it he takes a quick breath. "You like?" I purr.
     "Love. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."
     The power I hold over him is glorious. He begs for me and no one else. Only I can sate him the way he desires. I lick my lips and bask at the wonderfully erotic sight before me. His head has fallen back, his fingers rip at the sheets, and his bare chest is slick with sweat. Quickly, his body spasms. His breathing becomes shallow and hastens. Soon, very soon, he will come.
      "Levi, do you want me to finish with my mouth or my hand?" Please say mouth.
     He glances at me, but is unable to maintain the stare. Levi stutters, groans, blushes. "Hand," he snaps. A lie. I know him well enough to tell when he lies.
       Abruptly, my hand stops. I grip his hips, carefully maneuvering to squeeze his firm, round ass. He arches into me. My tongue grazes the tip and he gasps. "(y/n) . . . What are you. . ." I level myself with his cock, eager to take it. "Just trust me." And with that, I take him into my mouth, fully, completely, sliding all the way down and feeling him hit the back of my throat. Odd, the sensation, but I like it.
     He groans in pleasure, and the sound pours over me like a gentle caress. "(y/n). . . You don't. . ."
     Up, down, up. I move the way I read in the naughty books I borrowed from Jean.
     "You don't. . . Oh, god. (y/n). Don't stop. Please."
      From commanding to begging. I revel the power, in the need emanating from him. Need that is filling me up, too.
      Up and down I continue. My tongue stroking everything it touches. He arches his hips, going deeper, his every muscle clenched tight. I can feel the pleasure hum in his blood. The sheet tears in his fist as he roars my name, the climax tearing through him. I swallow every drip. "Delicious," I huskily whisper.
I tug his pants and boxers off, leaving his lower half bare, displayed for only me. Lovely. He removes his button up, the fabric barely hanging on as it is. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it aside. My pants are the next to go. Levi kneels before me, leaving  a trail of kisses along the crease of my stomach as he slowly pulls my panties to my ankles. I step out of them, fingers brushing through his hair.
Gently, I press Levi's back to the bed and place myself over him, his eyes full of wonderment and cheeks dusted a bright red. His erection rubs my clit, sending fiery shivers up my spine. I gasp, moan.
     Gently, he slides in, allowing me to adjust before I begin riding him. It takes a few moments until he begins moving his hips, but the strong, sensual force is well worth the wait.
     My gaze falls upon him and the excitement in his entices me, and the luminescence of his pale complexion feeds the urge to taste him. Slowly, I brace my palms beside his temples and lower myself to place kisses across his collarbone, drag my tongue along the strain of his neck.
     "(y/n)," he moans. Lord, I love the sound. "I adore you." Faster, his hips thrust. "I love you." More forcefully, in and out.
     I kiss him roughly as I slip my tongue across his lips. "I love you too." All of me aches for him in the most wonderful way, craving the sweet release. The next blessed thrust sends the orgasm ripping through me with a heavy moan. "Levi." I groan roughly into his chest as he holds me tightly.
For a few moments heavy breathing is the only sound. Suddenly, Levi rises. He lays me on my back and then cocoons me with our blankets, enveloping my in blissful warmth. "Damn," he coos, "that was amazing."
"Yes. . . yes it was." My tongue abruptly circles his right nipple, laving the sensitive bud. Levi grits his teeth. "(y/n). . ."
"Hmmm?"
"Don't stop," he rasps. I thought we were spent the moment he had bundled us, but I'm already pining for another round with humanity's strongest. I pull the blankets to the end of the bed before giving his other nipple the same treatment.
"Your turn." His tongue runs over the tip, then his lips surround it, worship it, switching back and forth. Levi gradually stops and stares at the moist area between my legs. "You tasted me, so now let me taste you." I lay, legs spread and his head between them. Levi grips my knees and spreads them further apart, pushing them up and making me as vulnerable as I've ever been.
     All thoughts are left behind the moment his tongue strokes me. The pleasure, so intense, causes me to scream. So startling, so real, so unbelievable, I gripped his head and drew him near when he tried to pull away, probably to ask if I enjoyed it. Nothing had ever felt so marvelous.
     "More?"
     "More, Levi."
     "I can't get enough of your flavor. So damn good." He licks and sucks and tortures and teases, and I love it all. I arch into his face, allowing him to tongue me until I cry out with need.
     And then my body simply exploded.
    Pleasure shot through me with the force of a bullet, grazing parts of me I hadn't known existed. Stars twinkle behind my eyes, and perhaps my spirit has even left my body to soar  through the heavens.
    I alter between stiffening and relaxing in the most intense orgasm of my life, shouting his name. I don't give a shit if people could hear. Let them. Let them be envious and only hope to have a love as great as this.
     When I collapse against the mattress, Levi says, "We're not done. Not even close. Not until neither of us can think nor move." And then his tongue was expertly riding the waves of another orgasm, taking me over another massive wave in a matter of seconds.
     "Levi, Levi, Levi." A prayer. In this moment he is my savior. He could sink his fingers inside me and I'd present no struggle. As of now I am boneless. Sated and majestic. Levi rolls us over, propping himself on top of me.
     "Still not done?" I ask, panting and yearning for more. I need to stop this soon though, otherwise I'll never want to leave this bed.
     "No," he says, gently stroking my cheek. "We're not done."