Take a Shower with Me (Remastered)

Author's Note: Since I've been on Wattpad I have grown as a writer and have been wanting to redo the first chapter since I know I can improve it. So, here it is!

(y/n) SECURED THE TOWEL around her as she made her way to the entrance of her room. She opened the door to find humanity's strongest, Captain Levi Ackerman, standing in nothing but a low hanging pair of grey sweats with a towel over his shoulder.
"My shower broke. Can I use yours?" Levi asked, his icy stare traveling up and down (y/n)'s figure. The man's imagination removed her towel, leaving her delectable body bare, ready for him. How he'd love to take her, love to open her legs, love to enter her. All in good time.
(y/n) didn't respond right away. She had plunged deep into his frozen gaze shimmering with flecks of silver. His perfectly lush lips lured her in. The sleek ebony shades of his undercut destined to be tangled by her fingers.
Her center grew damper the longer her eyes studied his ropes of perfectly pale muscle. The urge to slip her hands underneath his garments grew stronger each second they remained apart. She stepped forward. Her hand reaching for his. Levi noticed, and nearly allowed her to make contact, but he tucked his arm back.
"The shower," he prompted.
"Oh. . . right. You can use mine."
Levi stalked inside. "The bathroom is down the hall. It's the second door to your right." (y/n) situated herself on the couch centered in the small room. She picked up a book off the coffee table in front of her and began reading.
"You were going to shower," Levi stated. (y/n) set her book to the side. "Yeah, but yours is broken. You can go first." Levi came close to her, bringing himself only a lips distance apart. His heart beating erratically in his chest. For once he was actually nervous. Scared even. . . maybe. Nothing and no one had ever done this to him except her.
"We could shower together," he suggested as seductively as he could.
     He can't be serious. This is just him teasing- Levi lifted her into his arms. The contact creating a welcomed sizzle underneath their skin. "What are you doing?" she cried. Irritation etched itself into his face. A frown growing as his brow furrowed.
"Oh, so asking you politely wasn't enough? All right." He brought himself close again. His grip on her tightening. "This is an order from your captain: Take a shower with me."
Before she could argue he placed a long, tender kiss on her plush lips. Anything that she worried was wrong before washed away, drowning in a sea of pleasure. Her whole body became achy, wanting to cling to Levi and never let go.
She nibbled his lip gently and he opened wider to accept her deeper. Her fingers weaved into his hair, making a sexy, tangled mess. The taste of him made her ravenous for more. And she would have more.
Without breaking contact he carried her into the bathroom. He set her down gently and then broke away. "You're so lovely," Levi cooed. He sucked in a short breath and her blood caught fire. He reached out with a shaky hand and traced the plain cotton that shielded her nipple. Though already hard, they strained toward him.
She moaned at the thrilling sensation.
Levi slid the towel off her. He nearly crumbled into a thankful heap. A small triangle of (h/c) hair, beautifully rounded thighs, the most perfect breast he had ever beheld. They were a little fuller than a handful, with rosy-tipped nipples begging to be sampled. Everything inside him ached, craved contact. He reached forward, cupping her cheek and nearly planting a tender kiss before pulling away.
She could feel his heat all the way to her bones.
"Start the shower." As she leaned past him to do so, Levi shoved his pants down the solid length of his legs until they pooled the floor.
He wasn't wearing any underwear.
Her eyes widened and her entire body went still. He was hung. And sublimely aroused. She had never seen any man like this. Before now she had only read of situations like these in novels, only read of men like him. However, Levi was real. He was real and he was going to love her deeply.
"I told you to start the shower," he said, his sharp gaze between her legs making her quake deliciously.
Need flooded her, more intensely than ever before. The need to taste and be tasted, to touch and be touched took over her body entirely. "Do you really want to do this?" she asked, nearly quivering. "Because if you don't then we can stop and I'll just let you shower in privacy."
"Love, quiet yourself. I want this. I want you," he replied, stalking toward her after turning on the shower.
Levi gripped (y/n) under her arms and lifted her off the floor. He quickly began to intensely lave one of her solid buds with his hot, wet tongue. (y/n) moaned. She threw back her head and arched toward him, a plea for more. He let his tongue dabble, flicking from side to side, then giving the other one the same treatment.
His blood burned for more. He placed her in the tub and pulled the curtain around them. She gasped when the water hit her, and then groaned in ecstacy as the heat pounded at her skin. Levi wished he had caused her groan.
He stepped behind her. She was already soaked, hair sticking to the elegant slope of her back. Her bottom was perfectly curved, full enough to overflow in his hands. Levi liked that, liked she wasn't skin and bones.
"So very lovely," he said, closing all distance between them. He rubbed his erection in the crevice of her ass. She gave a shuddering gasp. He reached around her and grabbed the lilac scented soap she used everyday to was away the lingering effects of morning training.
She tried to turn him around, to face him, but he locked her in place with his free hand resting on her hip. At first she stiffened. Gradually, she relaxed against him. "I love you," he purred into her ear. He laved the delicate shell with his tongue.
"I love you, too," she replied on a trembling breath.
Arms banded around her waist, Levi lathered his hands. He set the soap on its perch and began the slow process of cleaning her from head to toe. His slippery fingers snaked around her nipples, along the gentle curve of her hips, on the solid muscles of her stomach.
She gave out another groan, the sound eager and just for him. His head was pressed between her breast, an action that said, Have your way with me.
"Do you like having me clean you?"
"Yes."
"Do you still need to be cleaned?"
"Of course."
"Where?"
"Everywhere," was her seductive answer.
Levi almost smiled. Almost. He dropped to his knees, kissed the curve of her lower back, and licked several of her vertebra. After soaping her thighs and calves and biting his lower lip to stop himself from biting her, Levi rinsed the suds from his hands. Unable to resist a moment longer he rose back to his feet and inserted himself into the very heat of her.
She gasped and moaned, on fire, burning magnificently.
"Still. . . love me?" he grunted.
"Love you, love you, love you," she sang in harmony with his thrusts. He worshipped her neck and shoulders with his kiss, his delectable tongue. He massaged her breast with his sizzling touch, running his fingers over her nipple.
"Have never felt anything like this," she groaned. "Never want it to end."
"Me too, love."
He kept his thrusts slow and measured, letting her adjust. Soon the tempo sped, his thrusts becoming rougher and faster. She reveled in all of them. Taking each with immense satisfaction.
Levi surged inside her one last time, hitting so deep she felt him in every part of her body. Hitting her exactly where she needed him. Her orgasm ripped through her. She screamed his name, hands pressed firmly to the tiles on the wall in front of her. He roared hers, holding her protectively. Heat enveloped them, so much heat. A fire that would never die.
(y/n) was carried to her bed where Levi dried her off himself. She then did the same to him. Levi cocooned her, keeping her close under the blankets. For awhile they did not speak, only enjoyed each other's presence and warmth. But after some time they dressed and went their seperate ways for the day.
When night came (y/n) was removing her clothes, getting ready for bed. Abruptly, strong arms wrapped around her waist. "Take a shower with me," Levi whispered in her ear.
"Yes," she hurriedly replied.