Bloody Lusting; Part 10

Blood Lusting; Part 9 that wouldn't publish for some reason:

Hangi pulled me from the ground and yanked me behind a folding screen decorated with the wooden silhouette of evergreen mountains and grey wolves, howling at the moon. She took Mikasa, Sasha, and Historia with her. The rest of the women had been ordered by Mikasa to set the wedding decor. Mikasa basically ripped the clothes off my back and stripped me right there. "Your skin is so pale and icy," Hangi marveled. Sasha felt my arm against her cheek. "Oh, it is!" I blushed a bit as I said, "Thank you." Abruptly I felt fingers run over my bare back and I flinched. "Huh? These are........ teeth marks. Why won't they heal?" Hangi inquired of me. "I honestly don't know. I didn't even know there were teeth marks on my back."
"Chief really gave it to ya huh?"
"Heh, you have no idea." Hangi and I chuckled before Mikasa gripped my chin and met my eyes forcefully. "Your eyes are the most lovely shades of gold. Shining like hoards of treasure under the cold mountain."
"Yes, I agree with all of you," Historia chimed in. "I think a shadow violet gown would look beautiful on her."

Also, the pic of Levi above is what he wore to the wedding. Now back to the CURRENT story.

We kissed, and in this moment I realize I've never been so happy. Everything has come together perfectly in my life. I have a husband, who loves me. I have friends who I love. I live in a place where everyone accepts me. It's the life I've always wanted and it's finally mine. I opened my eyes and rested my head against his warm chest. His eyes reflected the pale moonlight. Turning them all shades of blue and silver. They chilled my skin, but warmed my heart. My gaze wonders to the moon and a black storm covers the sky. Screeching and squealing as wing beats drown out the hoots and chirps of the forest. All at once the darkness dives! Coming straight towards us. Vampires. And at the helm was my father.

"Take cover!" Levi shouts as he grips me tightly. He throws us to the ground and covers my head. Abruptly a thousand tiny claws scratched against my back. Tearing the gown. I could see Levi mumble something to me, but I couldn't hear over the wretched cries of the bats. Finally, they had passed over us and retreated back to the skies. I quickly rose to my feet and blinked the dirt from my right eye. "Prepare for battle!" Levi barked at the village. In the rush he grabbed Historia. "Historia, take the children underground. Bring Sasha and Connie with you." Historia nodded and the ran off. "Everyone else, draw the bastards out of our forest and to their castle! I'll send for reinforcemets." Levi took in a deep breath and craned his head upwards as he let a blood curdling howl. Never before had I heard such an ear piercing, gut wrenching cry. Yet, it was somehow melodic.

Levi took my hands and kissed my cheek. "Go with Historia," he told me. I instantly became mad and protested. "No. I'm going with you."
"It won't be safe for you."
"Since when has that mattered? Besides, they're here for me, and I'm not going to let other people fight my battles." Levi stared at my with contemplation heavy in his eyes. I was relieved when he told me, "Fine, but take this." Levi revealed a dagger from behind his back and placed it in my hand. I tucked it into my boot. "Get on, and hold tightly." I crawled over Levi and cluched his shirt and before my eyes he transformed. He shed his clothes like fur as his body grew and morfed. Thick, black brush covered him from snout to tail. Claws sprouted and his fangs became larger and more formed in his mouth. Levi became a wolf equally the size of, no, a bit bigger, than a horse. I ran my fingers along his back and gripped his pelt. I locked my knees against his ribs and adjusted to sit comfortably then commanded, "Lets go!"

A wave of lycanthrope poured from the Black Forest. Racing across the gray plain shrouded in fresh white snow. In minutes I could see the castle ahead. As we pressed forward a cloud of bats swept over us and began dropping down as warriors clad in armor. The battle had begun. I tumbled off Levi's back and hit hard against the dirt. He growled and snarled as he curled his body around me. I patted his side and rose to my feet. I looked to the castles edge and saw lycanthrope pouring in to liberate their commarades. And above them I saw father, monitoring the battlefield. A feeling of anger and determination took over me. "I'm going after father. Don't try and stop me, Levi!" I raced off, sprouting my wings and taking to the skies.