"Louis, I swear I told them not to" Harry insisted "Somehow it leaked that I was canceling the tour, so all day we've been being bombarded with questions about it. Then a few hours ago, my manager informed me that them and my publicist had decided that what was best was to release the statement early, but I told him no, that we were waiting, and I thought he listened. But then I went on stage and did tonight's show, and half an hour after it finished, they posted the statement without even telling me, and in just seconds, millions of people had seen it, so I couldn't take it down".

"Why should I believe you?" Louis asked unsure.

"Because I would never do anything to mess things up with you even more than I've already had, and I've never lied to you, even when I... when I cheated, I admitted it" Harry told him "So please believe me".

"But even if I believe you, it doesn't change the fact that you broke your promise, Harry".

"I'm sorry, Lou, I didn't mean to".

"Then you shouldn't have promised something you couldn't keep" Louis argued "If you knew your people could do stuff like this you should've warned me".

"I didn't know it was going to happen, I thought I had more control over my own life" Harry told him.

"So is this how it's going to be from now on?" Louis wanted to know "Because if it is, I need to know what's next, are they going to release my name now?".

"Of course they won't, I would never allow that" Harry answered.

"But you just said you don't have the control you thought you had, so how can you say it won't happen?" Louis question.

"Because I already had a talk with everyone involved in this, and I told them that if they ever pull shit like this again, I'm done, I'm quitting the entire tour, and there will be no rescheduling" Harry explained, his voice firm.

"Did you really do that?" Louis asked surprised.

"Yes, and I mean it, Louis, you and our baby are more important than my career, and I'm ready to give it up for you two if that's what it takes" Harry answered.

"You know I would never ask you to do that" Louis said honestly.

"You wouldn't have to" Harry replied, to which Louis didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say "Lou?".

"Yeah?" Louis mumbled.

"It's going to be alright, people just know that I'm going to be a dad, but they don't know who I am going to have the baby with" said Harry.

"But they'll figure it out" Louis stated, because he knew it was going to happen.

"Eventually, yes" Harry answered "But I don't think it will happen so fast, we were never a couple publicly, so nobody has a reason to think it's you".

"Need I remind you of the pictures of me getting in your car, and then your fans stalking me at my work because one of them recognized me and took a picture of me?".

"Yeah, but when I released the album everyone thought you were just a songwriter, no one even made a fuss when you went to my album release party" Harry pointed out.