Anna's Watching

Claude throws Sebastian on the bed.

Claude: Strip.

Sebastian blushes and does so while Anna pulls out a box of sex toys.

Sebastian: H-how many do you have?

Claude: You don't need to know.

He pulls out a cock ring and puts it on Sebastian.

Sebastian: Please don't-

Claude: Shut it! Or else I'm going to have to go harder on you than I plan. The only things I'll hear from you are moans and begs for more.

Sebastian nods. Claude starts to kiss Sebastian's neck. He sucked hard on a certain on a certain spot which resulted in a loud moan. He got an idea and pulls away.

Claude: Touch yourself.

Sebastian: M-Master?

Claude: What did I say before?

Sebastian shut his mouth and started to tease the tip of his own penis while rubbing his own hole.

Claude: Mm. Just like that. You turn my on with that adorable face of yours.

He grabs the box of sex toys and shoves it in front of Sebastian.

Claude: I'll allow you to pick one toy from this one box. Go on.

Sebastian looks over the things inside of it.

Sebastian: T-t-the w-whip.

Claude: Oh so you like being spanked? I have no objections. I'll have Anna do it. She needs something to do as well.

Anna does not object and walks to grab the whip. Sebastian gets on all fours and waits for Anna to whip him. After a while, the whip comes down hard and he moans.

She continues to whip him until his ass was fully red. Claude's not-allowed-to-touch-unless-I-say-so area was being trapped under the cloth of his pants. Sebastian's moans weren't helping.

Claude: That's enough.

She puts down the whip and walks back to her chair. He unzips his pants and walks over to Sebastian. He teases Sebastian's hole with his cock.

Claude: I'm waiting for you to beg. Beg me to destroy your ass.

He pulls his hair and Sebastian moans again.

Sebastian: Ah fuck. I want it. I want it inside of me. Punish me like the bad bitch I am. I deserve it. Destroy my ass and make me beg for more.

Claude smirks and thrusts in hard. He gives no time and immediately starts to go in and out.

Sebastian: AA-AH-AAAH-AAAAH! FUCK! MASTER! I WANT...MORE INSIDE ME!

Claude: My brother was right. You're a dirty little whore.

Sebastian started to cry. Claude doesn't see this and quickly shoves two dildos inside of him.

Sebastian: M-MASTER! AAAAAAAAAH!

It looked like he was about to explode.

Claude releases deep into Sebastian.

Sebastian: I NEED TO...AH...CUM!

Claude: I will let you if you promise never yo do this again.

Sebastian: I PROMISE!

Claude: Say it all!

Sebastian: I PROMISE NEVER TO DO THIS AGAIN!

Claude takes off the cock ring and Sebastian orgasms.

Sebastian:...mm...yeah.

Claude: Anna you may go.

Anna leaves while blushing like crazy.

Sebastian: C-Claude.

Claude: What is i-

He stops when he sees Sebastian crying. He pulls him close.

Claude: I'm sorry for calling you whore and for all those other things. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm so sorry.

Sebastian: You...didn't mean it?

He softly kisses Sebastian.

Claude: Don't be an idiot. Of course I didn't mean it. I love you Sebastian. Remember that.

Sebastian: I...love you too.