Naughty Sebastian Deserves A Spanking

It was that next day. Everyone was normal except for Sebastian. After what he heard yesterday he couldn't have acted normal and just forget about it.

Claude: Sebastian can I talk to you for a minute.

Sebastian: Yes master.

They walk out of the kitchen.

Claude: You seem a bit uptight. Is something bothering you?

Sebastian blushes. He couldn't take it. He was too horny to ignore this. He leans on Claude and starts to rub himself on him.

Claude: S-Sebastian. What are you-

Sebastian: I heard what happened between you and Alexis in the bedroom. I want you to do the same thing to me. Please spank me. I've been very naughty.

Claude: Yes you have. Come with me.

They head to the bedroom. Claude walks behind Sebastian and rubs his nipples through the outfit. Sebastian moans.

Sebastian: Cl...Claude.

Claude pinches causing him to moan more.

Claude: Don't call your master by his name.

Sebastian: Aaaaahhhh. More please master.

Claude rips off his outfit and turns him around giving him a french kiss. Sebastian looks down to see Claude's erection. He got in idea. He rubbed both of their erections together causing Claude to groan.

Claude: You want it bad don't you?

Sebastian: Yes.

Claude: Beg.

Sebastian: Please fuck me master. I'm so wet. I want you to spank me and fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for a month.

Sebastian is bent over the bed.

Claude: I like these panties. They look good on you.

Claude tears his panties off and gives him a good hard spank.

Sebastian: Yes! Fuck yeah. Please. Harder.

Claude continued to spank him until his ass was red. He then stripped himself and, without warning, rammed into Sebastian.

Sebastian: AAAAGGHHH!

He didn't give Sebastian time to adjust and started pounding him. Sebastian's moans got louder as Claude hit his sweet spot.

Sebastian: Yes. R-right th-there. H-h-harder.

Claude went even harder even though it didn't seem possible. After a while they both climaxed. Claude didn't stop there though. He turned Sebastian over and rammed into Sebastian again extracting a loud moan. He went hard, fast, and deep. He pinched Sebastian's nipples and gave him a passionate kiss. They both, once again, climaxed and collapsed.

Claude: Was that good  enough for you?

Sebastian didn't answer. He fell asleep. Claude pulls him close.

Claude: Sleep well and have wonderful dreams.