Welcome Mey-Rin & Hannah

Hannah and Mey-Rin jump out of the carriage and head towards the door. When they kncock Anna answers.

Anna: Oh hello. You must be the new maids that my master was talking about.

Mey-Rin: Yes. I'm Mey-Rin and this is Hannah Annafellows.

Hannah: Hello.

Mey-Rin: We're glad to meet you.

Anna: My name is Anna Smith. It's nice to meet you. Come in and wait in the living room. I will go to get my master.

The two new maids head inside and sit in the living room while Anna goes to get Claude. Sebastian comes down the steps and heads to clean up the living room. When he rolls inside he sees that the two maids are here.

Sebastian: Hello. How are you? I'm guessing you two are the maids that my master informed me about.

Mey-Rin: Oh yes. Nice to meet you.

Sebastian: Yes nice to meet you.

Hannah: Um.

Sebastian: What is it?

Hannah: Excuse me for asking, but why are you a maid here? You are a man are you not? It wouldn't make sense for you to work as a maid.

Sebastian: Oh um well.

Mey-Rin: Hannah! Don't ask questions like that! What if he's sensitive about it?

Hannah: I apologize.

Sebastian: No no it's fine, really. The reason why I'm here is because I was dying of a sickness. It was so long ago that I can't even remember what it was called. Anyway, my master saved me from this sickness and to thank him I-

Hannah: You decided to work as a maid.

Sebastian: Well I didn't offer to work as his maid. I gave him one favor and he used to make me work for him as a maid.

Hannah: I see.

Anna, Alexis, and Claude come to the living room to see the two maids.

Claude: It is very nice to meet you. I'm Claude Faustus, your new master. These two maids are Anna and Alexis Smith. The maid in the wheelchair is Sebastian Michaelis. We welcome you to the mansion. Please try to get comfortable with it.

Hannah looks at Claude, blushes, and looks down. Mey-Rin takes a look at Sebastian and just now realizes that he's in a wheelchair. She also, although he's in a dress, realizes how amazingly handsome he is. She blushes and looks down.

Anna: Looks like the new maids have a crush on the master and one of the maids.

Claude: You act as if all of you don't already  have a crush on me.

Mey-Rin & Hannah: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! ANYWAY WE HAVE TO GET SETTLED OKAY SEEYA BYE!

They both run out of the room.

Claude: Huh.

Sebastian blushes along with the other two maids that were still in the room.

Claude quickly leaves the room and heads to his room.

Alexis: It's best we get started on our jobs.

Sebastian: I have to help Mey-Rin like Master told me. She's a bit clumsy.

Anna: Good luck finding where they went.

Alexis: Yes we must get going.

Alexis and Anna scramble off to do their jobs.

Mey-Rin: AAAAAAAAA!

He heard Mey-Rin yell and goes towards it. He found that Mey-Rin crashed into a vase.

(If you know where I got this from I love you)

Sebastian sighs.

Sebastian: I'll help you pick up the pieces.

He gets out of his wheelchair and picks up some pieces.

Mey-Rin: Ow!

Sebastian looks over to see that Mey-Rin accidentally cut her finger. He wasn't kidding when he said that she was clumsy.

Sebastiam: Are you okay?

Mey-Rin: Yeah. Just a little cut. I'll live.

It starts to bleed and Sebastian gets an idea. He takes her finger and starts to lick around to get all the blood up. It stops after a while and she was as red a tomato by the end of it.

Sebastian: It stopped.

Mey-Rin: Y-yes it did!!!!

Sebastian: I'll pick up the rest of this. How about you go and get yourself fully unpacked for now.

Mey-Rin: YES SEBASTIAN!

She runs off.

Sebastian: And don't-

Mey-Rin: AAAAAAAHHHH!

Sebastian: Run.

-Time Skip-

Hannah got done unpacking and decided to head to Claude's chambers. She was a bit hesitant though. She had developed a tiny little crush on him. She knew that she would immediately start blushing when she saw him. She hated it. She walked into Claude's room and saw him reading a book with his glasses off. He looked even hotter like that. He sees Hannah and she hides behind the wall, resulting in a laugh from Claude.

Claude: Don't be afraid. I won't bite you, unless you want me to.

She blushes and walks around.

Hannah: I finished unpacking.

Claude: Good. I'd like your opinion on something.

Hannah: Y-yes?

Claude: Where do you think we should go?

Hannah: Excuse me?

Claude: Tomorrow is Sebastian's birthday and I want to have a party for him. Where do you think we should go?

Hannah: A list?

Claude: Of course. Here.

Hannah takes the list and reads it.

Hannah: I think that the cat café is the best option.

Claude: I guess so. Thank you.

Hannah: Master.

Claude: Hm?

Hannah: Do all of your maids love you? Like in love with you?

Claude: Well yeah. Especially Sebastian. Anna and Alexis already know this, but he's actually my mate.

Hannah: R-really?

Claude: Yes. You must promise to keep it a secret. I can't have everybody knowing that I'm sleeping with one of my maids. Also, don't tell Sebastian that I told you. I can't have him being all angry at me later. It'll be a problem that I don't want to take care of. I love to do it with him, but I don't want to do it just because he's angry. It's kinda boring if I do it like that, you know? Oh.

Hannah already left. She was starting to cry, but held her tears back. She was never able to truly have love, but she would this time. No way was Claude going to go with that cross-dressing bitch.

Hannah: I won't allow it.