William x Alexis

Sebastian still couldn't walk, but he was still forced to do his job. He didn't have a problem with it. There was a knock on the door so he went to answer it and saw that it was William.

Sebastian: What brings you here?

William: Is...Alexis Smith here?

Sebastian: Y-yeah.

William: Can I see her?

Sebastian: Sure? ALEXIS!

Alexis comes running to the door.

Alexis: What is it? Do you need some more help?

Sebastian: I will when I have to get up these stairs. Anyway, William came to see you.

Alexis: Hello. What is it?

William: Can I talk to you in private?

Alexis: Oh! Of course!

Alexis helps Sebastian up the stairs and goes with William to a private place. Sebastian went all the way to Claude's room with a bit of help from the machine that Claude installed for the time being.

Claude: What is it?

Sebastian: Didn't you say you wanted to see me?

Claude: Of course. I wasn't able to go rough on you last time. That's how you like it right?

Sebastian: Most of the time.

Claude: I'll give it to you. First I need to talk to you. The two new maids are coming tomorrow. Their names are Hannah Annafellows and Mey-Rin. I hope you will respect them. I have trained them and I'll need you to help Mey-Rin with her job at times. She's a bit clumsy. Be nice to Hannah as well. She feels a bit depressed right now.

Sebastian: Yes of course.

-Alexis & William-

Alexis: What did you want to talk about?

William: Have...you...ever liked anyone.

Alexis: I like a lot of people. I've never really been in love with anyone, but my master. It's wrong, but I can't help it.

William: Oh.

Alexis: If you're in love with me we can give it a chance.

William: Really?

Alexis: Yes! Unless that's not what you want.

William: No I do!

Alexis: That's nice. Maybe we can give it a try right now.

William: What do you me-mmm

Alexis passionately kisses William and he kisses back. He sneaks his tongue into Alexis' moth and she moans from it.

-Claude & Sebastian-

Claude sticks his long tongue into Sebastian's mouth and makes him moan and gag when he sticks it down his throat.

He pulls away panting along with Sebastian and grabs a gag ball and puts it in Sebastian's mouth. He takes off Sebastian's clothes and licks his hole while stroking his cock.

Sebastian: Ah! Ah! M-more. Please. M-master.

Sebastian moans louder when Claude occasionally sticks his tongue in and wiggles his ass around when Claude goes to lick around the rim. He positions himself at Sebastian's entrance and thrusts in. He pinches Sebastian's nipples while fucking him senseless. He hit his prostate multiple times which made Sebastian moan even louder.

Sebastian: I'M G-GONNA C-C-CUM!

They both climax at the same time.

-Alexis & William-

Alexis: W-WILLIAM! HARDER PLEASE!

William goes harder and faster. He squeezes her breasts and plays with her nipples. He spanks her every once in a while and kisses the back of her neck. She moans loudly and William grunts a bit. He pulls out and Alexis whines at the loss. He slams right back in and soon enough they both meet their climax.

Sebastian/Alexis: I love you.

Claude/William: I love you too. Remember that you're mine to keep.